1SE is a really fun app that allows you to reflect on the good parts of your day over a long period of time. However it eats up memory very quickly.
Estimation application downloads and cost> 431.05k
Monthly downloads~ $ 176.34k
Estimation App Cost
1 Second Everyday: Video Diary ranking history and charts
|19 Jul||20 Jul|
|118 + 882 16 + 984||115 + 3 16 0|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||5.49 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary: 1.60000.3
This version mainly smooths things out with some bug fixes.
** IMPROVED **
• Accuracy of thumbnails. They should always be exactly the first frame of your snippet now.
• Minor performance improvements.
** FIXED **
• No more being thrown back to today after scrolling back to the previous year.
• If you use a different calendar than Gregorian and some of your snippets disappeared from your timeline, fear not! Your snippets are all there and this version will show them to you. Were really sorry about that scare!
• Some locations were missing from snippets, even when the source video had a location.
We would love to hear any and all feedback. Please email any questions, ideas, or words of encouragement to [email protected] Happy to help.
We live and die by reviews, your reviews. If weve provided a great experience and helped you live a better life please give us a 5 star review and let others know how awesome 1SE is!
Apps Changes History:
- 3 weeks ago: New App Version 1.60000.2 ☛ 1.60000.3
- 1 month ago: New App Version 1.60000.1 ☛ 1.60000.2
- 2 months ago: New App Version 1.60000 ☛ 1.60000.1
- 3 months ago: New App Version 1.50000.3 ☛ 1.60000
- 5 months ago: New App Version 1.50000.2 ☛ 1.50000.3
- 6 months ago: New App Version 1.50000.1 ☛ 1.50000.2
- 6 months ago: New App Version 1.50000 ☛ 1.50000.1
- 7 months ago: New App Version 1.9999.3 ☛ 1.50000
- 8 months ago: New App Version 1.9999.2 ☛ 1.9999.3
- 9 months ago: New App Version 1.9999.1 ☛ 1.9999.2
Cool app but burns through storage quick
Simple fix but they wont do it
I love the concept of this app; its fun and thought provoking. However, in the 2+ years it has been in existence they have never made a vertical video option. This is frustrating for two reasons: 1. Theres no easy way to rotate videos that have been taken vertically, especially on iPhones. 2. Most people (including myself) use snapchat on the daily which is completely used in portrait mode. If you want to have higher adoption rates with the younger generation, you should really consider adding this function. I understand the defiance over portrait mode because it is lower quality, but to frank, not many people care. Ive spent the better half of today trying to figure out how to convert all of my old videos into landscape only to realize that, in the future, some of my greatest seconds I will have already captured in portrait mode on snapchat. Its super frustrating. Social media is becoming geared towards portrait videos so it would be great if you guys would follow suit. TL;DR: great concept but PLEASE make portrait mode an option
Not easy to use
Editing is difficult- I expected it to record just 60sec snippets or at least make editing easy.
Such a messy app
An absolutely unintuitive and messy app. Why do I need to have soooo many options to click on? I just want to have a single button that records my second everyday. Instead I need to hit what feels like ten buttons, navigate through 5 popups the teach me how to use it and I still cant understand it. Absolutely frustrating, it could be so easy.
I love being able to record my days so easily
Great idea great app! I cherish videos much more than photos and this is a great way to keep all your memories and is super easy! Once you do it for a bit, it becomes a habit and you never forget!
Its one of my favorite apps and I use it everyday. However, sometimes more than one important thing happen in the same day. I really want to shift that second to another day... Are there any solution to do this...