First time i played this year i could not download the app, they said it was under maintenance. The next time i played i could download but the functionality did not work. So...
18Birdies: Golf GPS App ranking history and charts
|16 May||18 May||20 May|
|12 + 988||13 -1||15 -2|
ASO analyse 18Birdies: Golf GPS App app for iPhone and iPad
|5||golf now app||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|11||golf betting games||2||⭐️⭐️|
|12||sports betting app||3||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|14||shot tracer app||USA||4||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|16||best golf games||5||⭐️⭐️|
|17||golf shot tracer||USA||5||⭐️⭐️|
|18||golfshot golf gps||5||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|19||golf card game||6||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|22||golf gps free||7||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|24||golf gps range finder free||8||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|32||golf range lite||9||⭐️|
|33||range finder free||9||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|36||sports scores, llc||11|
|40||golf range finder||12||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|44||card games golf||17||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of 18Birdies: Golf GPS App application
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version 18Birdies: Golf GPS App: 7.1.1
- More Free Games: Skins, Dots, Wolf and Points are now free for all users!
- New Premium Feature: We’ve added a real-time weather map to our expanding list of Premium features. Start a free trial today to experience everything Premium has to offer.
- To prepare for the new World Handicap System set forth by the USGA and R&A, we have removed automatic handicap calculations from the 18Birdies app.
- You can now view past DreamGames (and grand prize winners!) in the app.
- Revised rules for earning Golf Bucks
- Bug fixes & usability improvements
Apps Changes History:
- 1 month ago: New App Version 7.0.1 ☛ 7.1.1
- 3 months ago: New App Version 7.0.0 ☛ 7.0.1
- 3 months ago: New App Version 6.9.0 ☛ 7.0.0
- 3 months ago: New App Version 6.8.1 ☛ 6.9.0
- 4 months ago: New App Version 6.8.0 ☛ 6.8.1
- 5 months ago: New App Version 6.7.0 ☛ 6.8.0
- 5 months ago: New App Version 6.6.0 ☛ 6.7.0
- 6 months ago: New App Version 6.5.0 ☛ 6.6.0
- 6 months ago: New App Version 6.4.0 ☛ 6.5.0
- 7 months ago: New App Version 6.3.0 ☛ 6.4.0
The best app of golf
I thinks the app is fantastic. Its make scoring so easy when u playing golf with u friends. And there have some games to choice.its awesome.
Too much info
App demands too much info to try it out. Typical data scavenger, wants to know everything about you and all your contacts. No way to run it without entering primary info. Side bets are a purchase later feature
Best golf app yet
Ive used them all this one works the best. Best part about it is how little battery it uses. The Google maps integration is super useful to find clearance distances etc. Believe it or not, its much easier to keep score with this app then a scorecard
Awesome app for tracking scores and GPS
I have used the app and found it surprisingly awesome. Its easy to track scores & shots and GPS works well although I have been using the Garmin S2.
On track for best golf app
I downloaded this app over other gps/ stat tracking apps because of the simplicity of score keeping, the quality of the gps, and connect feature. Ive only used it for one round so far, but its the only gps/ scorekeeper I have used fully during a round. Other apps I get frustrated with and end up deleting mid round, so for this to survive my pickiness... However, a few features Id like to see. - swipe feature on home screen to navigate to "more" sidebar and profile - default to par score rather than between par and bogey. This just creates an extra tap required when getting par when scoring bogey would still require a tap.. - move "favorite courses" list underneath the "nearby" list rather than at the bottom. These are favorite courses for a reason (membership, played most..) - Find a quicker way to add hole stats. I dont have a suggestion here, I just think it gets a bit tedious to click another button to add stats rather than adding them with the strokes. Overall, best golf app/ gps/ scorekeeper Ive used. Keep making improvements and Ill up to 5 stars!
Great golfing app
I love 18 Birdies; its a wonderful app that gives you yardage and keeps track of your score and allows you to stats. Its valuable when the yardage markers on the courses are not visible. Love it!