Sou médico, e leio muitos artigos, super prático para dividir documentos e assuntos em pasta. Uso muito no meu dia a dia, excelente ! Recomendo !
Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs ranking history and charts
|163 + 837 2 + 998|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs: 17.07.27
• Create an Adobe ID or use your Facebook or Google account to sign in.
• Bug fixes.
• Issue where files synced in iTunes from Windows could not be opened.
• Crash when launching VoiceOver.
• Issue when opening tabs in Excel worksheets.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
Apps Changes History:
- 3 weeks ago: New App Version 17.07.26 ☛ 17.07.27
- 1 month ago: New App Version 17.07.25 ☛ 17.07.26
- 1 month ago: New App Version 17.06.27 ☛ 17.07.25
- 2 months ago: New App Version 17.06.12 ☛ 17.06.27
- 3 months ago: New App Version 17.05.23 ☛ 17.06.12
- 3 months ago: New App Version 17.05.12 ☛ 17.05.23
- 3 months ago: New App Version 17.03.28 ☛ 17.05.12
- 5 months ago: New App Version 17.02.28 ☛ 17.03.28
- 6 months ago: New App Version 17.01.31 ☛ 17.02.28
- 7 months ago: New App Version 16.12.15 ☛ 17.01.31
Muito Prático !
PDF ist nicht mehr universell
Es ist eine Schande, dass Adobe es nicht schafft das eigene XML Format, in PDFs eingebettet, anzeigen kann. Es heißt dann nur dies erfordert Reader für Mac oder Win. Dann brauche ich auch kein PDF.
A good app
I use this a lot for reading papers for my university courses. Allows me to quickly download and article and read it on my break. Very helpful!
20170919 - okay, I solved the download problem as related to using a specific browser (Chrome); it works fine with Safari. But Adobe didnt help me with that. My rating is going down as I am starting to lose patience with an app that refuses to remember that I am not opening it for the very first time each time I open the program after shutting it down. I am forced to go through the WELCOME pages, reset the highlighter color and opacity, and skip connecting to drop box. And all of this has been going on since the last update. Restarting the iPad or iPhone has no effect. I am at the stage where I use Reader now because it is the only app that meets my immediate needs despite the issues. ORIGINAL REVIEW Generally I am happy with the app or, maybe, I should say that I HAVE been happier. Lately, I am unable to open some PDFs accessible through journals at my university library. I can view in Acrobat most PDFs accessible online but not those from Academic journals. This is a very recent occurrence. And it affects both the iPhone and iPad apps. I keeps me from being as productive as I would like to be.
Muito bom ...
ALWAYS has to reconnect to Dropbox
Every time I open the app. It has to reconnect to my Dropbox. VERY VERY annoying. Before there was no problem like this. Who every does the UPDATES, really knows how to BREAK a good app. IF it ant broke, DONT FIX IT.