This is a great ap! Who ever thought you would get paid for shopping and rewarded on top of that! Highly recommend this become part of your every day routine.
Estimation application downloads and cost> 221.83k
Monthly downloads~ $ 90.75k
Estimation App Cost
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPodTouchFourthGen, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Checkout 51: Grocery Coupons & Cash Back Savings: 5.7.5
- Added support for earning Cash Back by watching videos and surveys!
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Apps Changes History:
- 4 days ago: New App Version 5.7.4 ☛ 5.7.5
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 5.7.3 ☛ 5.7.4
- 3 weeks ago: New App Version 5.6.1 ☛ 5.7.3
- 2 months ago: New App Version 5.6 ☛ 5.6.1
- 3 months ago: New App Version 5.5 ☛ 5.6
- 5 months ago: New App Version 5.4.2 ☛ 5.5
- 5 months ago: New App Version 5.4.2 ☛ 5.4.2
- 6 months ago: New App Version 5.3 ☛ 5.4.2
- 8 months ago: New App Version 5.2.1 ☛ 5.3
- 8 months ago: New App Version 5.1 ☛ 5.2.1
Good grocery saving app
Like the way I get money back on items I already purchase. Just got my first cash back ck.
This one always has things I buy anyway, great to get money back for items Id have bought anyhow!
Simple and rewarding
Checkout 51 provides weekly cash back opportunities for items I purchase. In a few weeks I have over $25 in my account.
So easy to use
Best shopping app Ive used
I have several shopping rebate apps & this is the easiest one to use. Just scroll thru the items available for rebate, select the ones you want & they go into yr "selected items" list. Then after purchase you snap a photo of the receipt & it prompts you to tick off which of your selected items you actually bought. Click, click, click! This app honors purchases at most grocery stores. Still you need to read each offer carfefully ecause some are store-specific, a few require barcode verification, and some require a purchase of more than one item, e.g. "get $2 back when you buy 3." Once you get up to speed, its quick & easy!
This is an awesome app! I ❤️️ it!