Great concept. Love the way you can connect all services such as ring central and outlook. Needs better user interface though. Would love to bulk edit items!
Cloze Relationship Management ranking history and charts
|13 Oct||15 Oct||16 Oct||17 Oct|
|453 + 547||531 -78||529 + 2||547 -18|
ASO analyse Cloze Relationship Management app for iPhone and iPad
|3||retweets for twitter||4|
|8||business contacts app||7||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of Cloze Relationship Management application
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version Cloze Relationship Management: 4.9.4
• Expanded Custom Field options: pick list, text, date, number and currency fields
• Rearrange and organize Custom Fields in sections
• Link a Custom Field value to a record in another system
• New contact information pane built in to the profile view (iPad)
• Improved editor for adding and editing contact information details
• Set a default currency for Deals and Projects
• Set a fiscal year for Pipeline Analytics
Kanban Board views for People, Companies, Projects, and Deals are here!
• Visualize your entire workflow with a column for each Stage and Next Step.
• Tap and hold to drag a Person, Company, Project or Deal to another column.
• Scroll from left to right to see your progress.
• Available on iPad and cloze.com.
• iPhone X support
• Sort by "Whats Due Next"
• Filter by who is assigned
• Google Tasks integration
• Smart Agenda Linking uses AI to automatically links agenda items to mentioned people
• Use natural language to create notes and To Dos (e.g. "call Dave tomorrow at noon")
• Support for Siri and iCloud Reminders
• Redesigned profile view
• New custom personal segments and Lost stage
• Allow custom fields to be specific to stages
• More granular control of Keep-In-Touch reminders
• Support for iOS 11
• CC other people on mail merge emails
• Set default font in mail settings
• Streamlined team view of stage, segment, and timeline activity
• Share individual messages with your team
• Now easier to keep your contacts in-sync with your team
• Team members can take ownership of unassigned contacts
• You can explicitly mark contacts as private
• Send a note to a team member right from any profile
• Activity Analytics: See how youve been spending your time. Are you spending more time with CxOs or VPs? Leads or existing customers? Activity analytics can tell you.
• Reporting for Pipeline, Leads, and Forecast: Visualize the progress for yourself and your team.
• Engagement Analytics: Quickly spot the leads, deals, and projects that are making progress and those that have stalled. Drill down to see the details of ongoing conversations.
• Timeline Filter: You can filter the Timeline of interactions for a person or company by Email, Calls, Meetings and others items to narrow the view as needed.
• Smart Action Items: Cloze detects action items in email you send (e.g. "Ill get back to you on Friday") and adds them to your Agenda automatically.
• Smart Deadlines: Cloze detects deadlines in email you receive (e.g. "Please review and get your comments to me by Friday") and adds them to your Agenda automatically.
• Built-in Notes: Use Cloze’s built-in notes instead of, or in addition to, OneNote and Evernote.
• Custom fields for people, companies, projects, and deals
• Accept meeting invites right from Cloze
Apps Changes History:
- 7 months ago: New App Version 4.9.3 ☛ 4.9.4
- 10 months ago: New App Version 4.9.2 ☛ 4.9.3
- 11 months ago: New App Version 4.9.1 ☛ 4.9.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.9.0 ☛ 4.9.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.4 ☛ 4.9.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.3 ☛ 4.8.4
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.2 ☛ 4.8.3
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.1 ☛ 4.8.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.0 ☛ 4.8.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.7.1 ☛ 4.8.0
Great concept. Needs work.
Awkward task managing, and lacks several features I had hoped for. Checking off items on the to do list is cumbersome, and it keeps going to “no next step” when there are many next steps. The agenda gets cluttered with spam, as does my email. Also, most of the 5 star reviews of this app are obviously fake and formulaic. They were nice to extend our trial period upon request.
I went ahead and subscribed for a year - I’m an independent “hired gun” for government business development, long sales cycles and complex sales processes. I’m also alone in what I do, making something like SalesForce both too shallow and kind of overkill at the same time. I stumbled on this thing, had low expectations, but then it brought me back to the wonderful days of “Act!” - but modernized and on steroids. I’m loving this thing.
Best sales app ever
I love this app it kicks my but and motivates me to go after that sale!
Soooo close to being amazing
This is by far the best and most comprehensive contact management app I have found. 4 stars because it is not perfect The one complaint I have is that the app has some stability issues... It crashes often and sometimes freezes (no matter which device Im using) The pro account is quite expensive and I could only really recommend it if the stability issues are fixed... I hope the dev team reads this! Thanks
So far so good. A few weeks into using Cloze and every day I discover another amazing feature. Very happy with this relationship/transaction manager. So much mind-blowing stuff to learn and use. Love this system.
Ok, works well in theory, but I have had issues connecting, syncing, and searching. Should not be so difficult to work through, but cloze does NOT have immediate support, no phone, no online chat. You send an email and wait for a response. Hours later, usually does not answer the question, so you have to write back...you get it. Takes days and many emails in what should take 15 minutes. In my case, can’t get the search function to work on my email. HUGE negative. Waiting for an email to discuss how to make it work; still...