If you are looking for the ultimate solution to getting your life in order, Cloze is it. This app has changed my life by making it a thousand times easier for me to follow up with customers and stay on top of my work day. I’m definitely a lot more productive and less stressed since installing Cloze. It’s like having a personal assistant and it works great across all my devices with Outlook / Chrome plugins that intelligently grab contact info from the screen you’re on. If you appreciate your time and want less stress, paying for Cloze is no-brainer. Ignore the bad review about the price. Some people are just not prepared to invest in themselves. However, Cloze is worth every single penny and I will happily pay for it each month. You also get a 14 free trial with no credit card required so there’s no reason not to try.
Cloze Relationship Management ranking history and charts
|14 Jul||15 Jul||16 Jul||17 Jul||18 Jul|
|420 + 580||452 -32||480 -28||608 -128||469 + 139|
ASO analyse Cloze Relationship Management app for iPhone and iPad
|3||retweets for twitter||4|
|8||business contacts app||7||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of Cloze Relationship Management application
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version Cloze Relationship Management: 4.9.4
• Expanded Custom Field options: pick list, text, date, number and currency fields
• Rearrange and organize Custom Fields in sections
• Link a Custom Field value to a record in another system
• New contact information pane built in to the profile view (iPad)
• Improved editor for adding and editing contact information details
• Set a default currency for Deals and Projects
• Set a fiscal year for Pipeline Analytics
Kanban Board views for People, Companies, Projects, and Deals are here!
• Visualize your entire workflow with a column for each Stage and Next Step.
• Tap and hold to drag a Person, Company, Project or Deal to another column.
• Scroll from left to right to see your progress.
• Available on iPad and cloze.com.
• iPhone X support
• Sort by "Whats Due Next"
• Filter by who is assigned
• Google Tasks integration
• Smart Agenda Linking uses AI to automatically links agenda items to mentioned people
• Use natural language to create notes and To Dos (e.g. "call Dave tomorrow at noon")
• Support for Siri and iCloud Reminders
• Redesigned profile view
• New custom personal segments and Lost stage
• Allow custom fields to be specific to stages
• More granular control of Keep-In-Touch reminders
• Support for iOS 11
• CC other people on mail merge emails
• Set default font in mail settings
• Streamlined team view of stage, segment, and timeline activity
• Share individual messages with your team
• Now easier to keep your contacts in-sync with your team
• Team members can take ownership of unassigned contacts
• You can explicitly mark contacts as private
• Send a note to a team member right from any profile
• Activity Analytics: See how youve been spending your time. Are you spending more time with CxOs or VPs? Leads or existing customers? Activity analytics can tell you.
• Reporting for Pipeline, Leads, and Forecast: Visualize the progress for yourself and your team.
• Engagement Analytics: Quickly spot the leads, deals, and projects that are making progress and those that have stalled. Drill down to see the details of ongoing conversations.
• Timeline Filter: You can filter the Timeline of interactions for a person or company by Email, Calls, Meetings and others items to narrow the view as needed.
• Smart Action Items: Cloze detects action items in email you send (e.g. "Ill get back to you on Friday") and adds them to your Agenda automatically.
• Smart Deadlines: Cloze detects deadlines in email you receive (e.g. "Please review and get your comments to me by Friday") and adds them to your Agenda automatically.
• Built-in Notes: Use Cloze’s built-in notes instead of, or in addition to, OneNote and Evernote.
• Custom fields for people, companies, projects, and deals
• Accept meeting invites right from Cloze
Apps Changes History:
- 4 months ago: New App Version 4.9.3 ☛ 4.9.4
- 7 months ago: New App Version 4.9.2 ☛ 4.9.3
- 8 months ago: New App Version 4.9.1 ☛ 4.9.2
- 9 months ago: New App Version 4.9.0 ☛ 4.9.1
- 9 months ago: New App Version 4.8.4 ☛ 4.9.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.3 ☛ 4.8.4
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.2 ☛ 4.8.3
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.1 ☛ 4.8.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.8.0 ☛ 4.8.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.7.1 ☛ 4.8.0
Probably one of the best apps ever created!
Exactly the kind of CRM I was looking for
A modern CRM that proactively suggests who to spend more time communicating with. Seamless Gmail integration makes this an Inbox replacement. After trying 5-6 other CRM products I was glad to finally find Cloze.
Cannot connect to Exchange
Looks great... but fails at first hurdle. It refuses to connect to an exchange server. Details for server correctly provided (and functions in iphone mail app and microsoft’s app). Ergo... application useless to me.
Best CRM I’ve Used
I’ve used a handful of crm’s but haven’t found one that’s as simple yet inclusive as Cloze. It does everything that you need without the price tag. You won’t be disappointed.
Really pulled out client cases together. Big Time saver.
Just a dud
I was really excited about this app and the reviews were great. As soon as I tried to log in the app kept glitching so I was stuck in a loop of approving my gmail account and then it would reload and ask again. I got several emails that it was working but the app won’t load. Pretty disappointed.
Been a paid subscriber since November
This app is the comprehensive relationship management app out there. Good CRM. Work and Personal! I hate when people complain about the price. What is CRM, timely follow ups worth? Much more than the cost of the app.