Quick and easy. Very helpful
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Doctor On Demand: 3.16.3
- Improved care through lab work recommendations. Our doctors can now recommend lab tests to help diagnose medical issues. Youll be alerted when your results are ready, and can view them securely in the app.
- We have a new look and feel!
We love hearing from you. Please dont hesitate to send feedback or suggestions to [email protected] Thanks for choosing Doctor On Demand.
Apps Changes History:
- 1 week ago: New App Version 3.16.2 ☛ 3.16.3
- 3 weeks ago: New App Version 3.16.1 ☛ 3.16.2
- 4 weeks ago: New App Version 3.16 ☛ 3.16.1
- 1 month ago: New App Version 3.15.2 ☛ 3.16
- 2 months ago: New App Version 3.15.1 ☛ 3.15.2
- 4 months ago: New App Version 3.15 ☛ 3.15.1
- 4 months ago: New App Version 3.14.2 ☛ 3.15
- 5 months ago: New App Version 3.14.1 ☛ 3.14.2
- 5 months ago: New App Version 3.14 ☛ 3.14.1
- 5 months ago: New App Version 3.13.1 ☛ 3.14
Was five stars...
Had an appointment this morning about 7 hours ago. Original request was for antibiotics (which is saying something since I havent taken them in years). The doctor convinced me that they were not appropriate for my infected cyst but that I could call back if my chills got worse or I had other symptoms of infection. What he neglected to tell me was that I had to wait 24 hours or start a new paid call. I dont need another consult, I just want the flipping antibiotics I originally requested. Epic fail.
If you have a common illness that may need a prescription, this app is fantastic. Quality care and the doctor was very helpful. I didnt even have to leave my room to get a prescription for the medicine I needed, thereby skipping potentially hours at a clinic.
Saves Time, Money, and Was a Great Experience
I was so impressed with Dr. On Demand! The app is super easy to use and also the appointments are very affordable. My doctor was very thorough and friendly, and I am very satisfied with my experience! It saved me hours from sitting in an Urgent Care waiting room, as I was able to get an appointment right away and from the comfort of my home. Will be telling everyone about this!
A bit more expensive than a regular doctor visit, but it saves you the trip and waiting room and still feels like youre getting the utmost care. Highly recommended.
Treated My Sons Rash on a Sunday Morning
My 16 month old woke up with a rash. The doctor was super nice and thoughtful. She determined he needed a prescription that she called into the pharmacy near my house.
So easy and quick! Took about 30 mins total to enter in information and speak to a doctor. Its nice I didnt even have to leave my house - makes it convenient so I dont even have to take time off from work.