Excellent password manager. Tearbug2
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||10.99 USD|
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version eWallet - Password Manager Secure Storage Database: 8.3.5
* Refined going back into Edit mode for unsaved cards
* Now refresh category name in Edit mode when the category is changed on a new card
* Improvements to sync via Dropbox
Apps Changes History:
- 1 month ago: New App Version 8.3.4 ☛ 8.3.5
- 4 months ago: New App Version 8.3.3 ☛ 8.3.4
- 5 months ago: New App Version 8.3.2 ☛ 8.3.3
- 7 months ago: New App Version 8.3.1 ☛ 8.3.2
- 8 months ago: New App Version 8.3 ☛ 8.3.1
- 9 months ago: New App Version 8.2.1 ☛ 8.3
- 1 year ago: New App Version 8.2 ☛ 8.2.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 8.1.6 ☛ 8.2
Better than ever!
I have used it since a Windows mobile phone years ago. Now with Cloud sync thru Dropbox, I dont even have to manually sync my iPhone. Great app. Couldnt function without it. Running on 2 PCs, an iPhone, and an iPad.
Good Enough For Me
It stores my passwords easily and safely and I can access them across devices. I only ever really HAVE to remember one password ever.
Nunca he tenido problemas con eWallet y para el iPhone funciona muy bien.
Excellent app! Just what I needed
Get this app, its easy and simple to use to!
No longer syncs
Have been using E-Wallet for years. Now no longer syncs after upgrading to iPhone 7. Initially received a quick response from vendor, but after I let them know that their initial suggestions didnt help, --nothing. Complete radio silence on their part. Would love to see this get corrected, or at least receive an acknowledgment that they are researching the problem.
Great to have
I en young a reliable sync