Alright app. Useful before heading to the airport to drop off or pick up. I like the weather advisory page but would like to see the legend colors match those used on the map.
FAAwait ranking history and charts
|16 May||18 May||20 May|
|20 + 980||112 -92||74 + 38|
ASO analyse FAAwait app for iPhone and iPad
Competitors of FAAwait application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version FAAwait: 3.1.2
* Improvements for iOS 11 and iPhone X
* (3.1) New setting to hide General Aviation / smaller airport delay information
* (3.0) iPad support (tap delay to show airport on map; long press for original popup menu)
* (3.0) Updated weather links for better information on specific airports
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* This version requires iOS 9.2 or later
Apps Changes History:
- 6 months ago: New App Version 3.1.1 ☛ 3.1.2
- 7 months ago: New App Version 3.0.0 ☛ 3.1.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.7.0 ☛ 3.0.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.6.3 ☛ 2.7.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.6.1 ☛ 2.6.3
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.5.1 ☛ 2.6.1
Latest update crashes
I use this app all the time, but with the lasted update it will not open.
******NEW UPDATE MAKES APP UNUSABLE****
Great app until the new update now it crashes every time I open! Until fixed DO NOT WASTE TOUR MONEY to buy this app
Crashes immediately after last update. Dont update!
Do not update this app!!!!
This app is crap after the update. Will not open
Excellent use of technology
I am very impressed. Having a sense for the status of the major airports in the FAA system is of tremendous value to even infrequent travelers. This ability to "know before you go" is great. I installed it just to get a sense for what it can do, and it works as advertised. This one will stay on my phone. What a great use of an existing data source. My complements to the developers.