I loved this app so I purchased the full version and the scanner does not work... I can scan it, but then just goes to a white screen and looking up the item always said can not find in data base... Very sad!
Estimation application downloads and cost> 145.97k
Monthly downloads~ $ 59.72k
Estimation App Cost
The Gluten Free Scanner FULL - Barcode Scanner ranking history and charts
|615 + 385 40 + 960|
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPodTouchFourthGen, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version The Gluten Free Scanner FULL - Barcode Scanner: 1.2.2
** USER REVIEWS **
- Elisabeth Kendall: "The best app I found for GF. Super handy when shopping!"
- Deborah Hurd: "A family member was recently diagnosed with celiac disease and this app has been a life saver"
- Foregone Conclusion: "Perfect app. So QUICK to scan. Big window so you dont have to align a thin tiny bar"
- John Humeniuk: "Simple to use and extremely helpful. I used this app to check on products as we grocery shopped and found it to be an invaluable resource"
Please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store: it really helps.
Apps Changes History:
- 7 months ago: New App Version 1.2.1 ☛ 1.2.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.2.0 ☛ 1.2.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.1.0 ☛ 1.2.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.0.0 ☛ 1.1.0
Scanner not working
I use this app all the time in the grocery store when Im shopping. It has been very useful and helpful while shopping. There were things I thought were gluten-free that actually contain gluten and that has helped me adjust my diet accordingly.
Easy to use
So far so good
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP
I wouldnt even give it one star. The scanner does not work. A waste of four dollars. (Just buy the free version)
Cant tell difference between paid and free version
There doesnt see to be any more products in the paid version. App doesnt do much. Dont waste your money just use the free version
Waste of money
This app is no different than the free one. Its a waste of money. Changes need to be made.
This app has really helped my transition into gluten free living but as I shop I am finding there are a lot of every day products not in the data base. Really disappointing.