The app makes it very difficult to use for assigned homework and there is no way to save something without turning it in as far as I know. (Im on an iPad)
Estimation application downloads and cost> 738.89k
Monthly downloads~ $ 302.27k
Estimation App Cost
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Google Classroom: 2.2017.30203
* An easy-to-understand and comprehensive view of a students work in a class
* Support for decimal grades to award partial credit
* Improved previews for file attachments
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Apps Changes History:
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 2.2017.25201 ☛ 2.2017.30203
- 1 month ago: New App Version 2.2017.21202 ☛ 2.2017.25201
- 2 months ago: New App Version 2.2017.17205 ☛ 2.2017.21202
- 3 months ago: New App Version 2.2017.13202 ☛ 2.2017.17205
- 4 months ago: New App Version 2.2017.10204 ☛ 2.2017.13202
- 5 months ago: New App Version 2.2017.06210 ☛ 2.2017.10204
- 5 months ago: New App Version 2.2017.06207 ☛ 2.2017.06210
- 6 months ago: New App Version 2.2017.06206 ☛ 2.2017.06207
- 6 months ago: New App Version 2.2017.01204 ☛ 2.2017.06206
- 7 months ago: New App Version 2.2016.48201 ☛ 2.2017.01204
Difficult to use
Best tool for teachers!!
Love google classroom app!!!
Needs same options between web & app
So far, so good. Im using this with a homeschool co-op group to assign work between meetings. I love the ability to have the students upload their work so that I can grade it before we meet again. Class time is used more efficiently by only reviewing what wasnt understood. My only complaints are that the app doesnt have a "to do" option in the menu like the web access. I also cannot change the point value on the app when grading.
Its as much trash as mrs rich. Bianca wrote this
Ideal for classroom communication!
Best app ever !!!! And super easy
Google classroom is where I share out and collect my classwork, and I love it, but there are a few needed improvements, especially where grading is concerned. Creating a new sheet each time rather than automatically linking and updating the grades as they are updated in the clsssroom is one suggestion. Allowing for rubric grading and adding scoring links in the student docs is another. Overall however I am a fan