Latest update broke Xfinity login. Asks me to login to Xfinity site but then it never goes back to the app. Basically Im left browsing the Xfinity site.
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version HBO GO: 9.1.0
- Chromecast Improvements and Bug Fixes
Apps Changes History:
- 6 months ago: New App Version 9.0.0 ☛ 9.1.0
- 6 months ago: New App Version 8.0.0 ☛ 9.0.0
- 8 months ago: New App Version 7.4.7012 ☛ 8.0.0
- 9 months ago: New App Version 7.3 ☛ 7.4.7012
- 10 months ago: New App Version 7.1 ☛ 7.3
- 10 months ago: New App Version 6.1 ☛ 7.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 6.0 ☛ 6.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.0 ☛ 6.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.2.3 ☛ 4.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.1.1 ☛ 3.2.3
F these non working apps
Cant block shows
Not everyone wants to see john olivers politics.
Needs to be able to cast
Please why can this app not cast. All everything need to be is to be able to cast.
HBO impresses yet again. Having the portability of staying on top of quality programming rocks. Thanks HBO!
Your app is straight garbage
Youd think with all the money HBO has they could afford to hire a developer that could create an app that doesnt break something new with Every. Single. Update.
Great Content, Poor Streaming
HBOGO has excellent content. The tech that has been utilized for streaming within the app is garbage. You use the Netflix app, youll notice that youll be able to stream programs almost right away even if youre in a low-signal area. For this app, you need to basically have full signal in order for the steam to function. Very annoying.