The service is fantastic. If you love comics, they have a large selection to borrow. My only critique would be that I would like to see the ability to view the full page of a comic in full screen view when rotating your phone to landscape view.
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Hoopla Digital: 4.9.1
• When you press play on an audiobook or music CD, the player will now be full screen. If you couldnt find your player controls before, it should be much easier now.
• We fixed the issues where music was stopping while your screen was locked. This should make listening to music better, because you will be actually listening to music instead of not listening to music.
Apps Changes History:
- 7 months ago: New App Version 4.9.0 ☛ 4.9.1
- 11 months ago: New App Version 4.8.0 ☛ 4.9.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.7.0 ☛ 4.8.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.6.0 ☛ 4.7.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.5.1 ☛ 4.6.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.4.0 ☛ 4.5.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.3.0 ☛ 4.4.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.2.2 ☛ 4.3.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.1.2 ☛ 4.2.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.0 ☛ 4.1.2
Best thing to happen since libraries
I love Hoopla. Its a wonderful supplement to my local library system, and there are many titles I dont otherwise find everyday. If you have or can get access to it, use it! I can always find something Im interested in through the search function. I mainly use it for music, but I occasionally "borrow" videos and stream it to my tv. Overall a good app and a great service and resource. Its SO much easier than renting CDs!
This is bad but all we got
We really need chapter menus. We need to be able to see how many chapters, jump to a chapter, and duration of chapters. This App is something that should have a warning "best viewed in Netscape 3.2 or higher." Please move into the 21st century.
My favourites are the audio books. I recommend it to friends all the time.
I get to listen to so many books that Ive wanted to read for years. Many times, its what I do with my work commute. Love this app!
More check out per month
Absolutely fantastic but wish I could check out more.
Nice but not scary
I love the app but it needs a full fletched horror genre for EBooks