This is a good app It would be awesome if we could share saved locations with buddies New stands, blinds, deer sign etc.
HuntWise: A Better Hunting App ranking history and charts
|19 Oct||21 Oct||22 Oct||23 Oct|
|971 + 29 6 + 994||734 + 237 5 + 1||695 + 39 5 0||786 -91 5 0|
ASO analyse HuntWise: A Better Hunting App app for iPhone and iPad
|3||the weather app||9||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of HuntWise: A Better Hunting App application
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version HuntWise: A Better Hunting App: 5.3.0
- Compare stands by ideal wind
- View latitude/longitude coordinates for each stand
- Manual entry of latitude/longitude coordinates to add a marker
- Log a hunt directly from each plotted stand
- For each gear item, we added the ability to watch related videos, see other hunters who used that item, and see any logs posted with that item.
- Added the option to purchase a monthly subscription
- Several small bug fixes
- Fixed mentioning usernames with capital letters
Apps Changes History:
- 3 weeks ago: New App Version 5.2.3 ☛ 5.3.0
- 1 month ago: New App Version 5.2.1 ☛ 5.2.3
- 2 months ago: New App Version 5.2.0 ☛ 5.2.1
- 4 months ago: New App Version 5.1.0 ☛ 5.2.0
- 4 months ago: New App Version 5.1.0 ☛ 5.1.0
- 5 months ago: New App Version 5.0.1 ☛ 5.1.0
- 6 months ago: New App Version 5.0.0 ☛ 5.0.1
- 6 months ago: New App Version 4.4.1 ☛ 5.0.0
- 7 months ago: New App Version 4.4.0 ☛ 4.4.1
- 8 months ago: New App Version 4.2.3 ☛ 4.4.0
Old layout better
I really liked the old layout. The new one is much less easy to use. I much prefer the old one. It would be great if it was reset to the old one.
The old version was a lot better. Bring back the fishing side, colour base map, and add the ability to add and save tracks/trails to the map then this will be the ultimate outdoor app.
New update issue
APP doesnt open with either email or facebook. Please fix it. The app started working then stopped all together with buffering all the time now. I deleted the app. If I could reduce this to 0 stars now I would.
I use this app all the time and am not a big fan of the new layout compared to the Sportsman Tracker version. In addition this "new" app seems to be unstable as it crashes every time I click on the calendar to get the week view.
Was pretty good now really bad
To bad this app was revised and not just improved. I cant figure out the tracking, get the temp in Fahrenheit, or where to get instructions. The contact for help is also conveniently missing. Looks like Ill have to delete this app.
Do not like new version at all. Not easy to see peak movement or which days are better than others. Please go back to old version or revise.