Wer seine Mahlzeiten planen möchte, findet in dieser App einfach alles, was man dazu braucht. Leicht zu bedienen und alles frei konfigurierbar. Top.
MealPlan+ ranking history and charts
|103 + 897|
ASO analyse MealPlan+ app for iPhone and iPad
Competitors of MealPlan+ application
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||4.39 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version MealPlan+: 2.19
A couple of new things this time around:
- The Magic Wand has zapped its way to the iPhone. This adds a new way to quickly plan meals.
- You can copy the grocery list to the clipboard.
- Added haptic feedback for tapping items off the grocery list.
Also fixed some bugs, including a sync bug that was causing excessive sync times for some users.
Apps Changes History:
- 3 weeks ago: New App Version 2.18.2 ☛ 2.19
- 1 month ago: New App Version 2.18 ☛ 2.18.2
- 2 months ago: New App Version 2.17 ☛ 2.18
- 4 months ago: New App Version 2.16 ☛ 2.17
- 4 months ago: New App Version 2.15 ☛ 2.16
- 10 months ago: New App Version 2.14 ☛ 2.15
- 11 months ago: New App Version 2.13.2 ☛ 2.14
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.13.1 ☛ 2.13.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.13 ☛ 2.13.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.12 ☛ 2.13
We love the ease of use and print/email option
A good start...
This app is a good start, but has Iimitations. I would love to be able to see my meal plan in a monthly view. It would also be useful to have a place to make special notes each day. I would also love to see a place to store favorite recipes.
Not worth the money
Doesnt link to online page in notes. There isnt that many functions to this simple app they should all work
Not a good idea
I want my money back. Tried to add the meals and then set up the grocery list by removing things I already had in the house. Nope. What a p.o.s.
This works for me. I just wanted a simple planner so I could plan meals and not have to use paper. All the others I tried were too involved for me. Really like the note I can add to the bottom of each day for any reminder. I am very forgetful and this helps keep all I need to remember in one place.
I really love this app. It is simple and easy. I wasnt wanting something to store my recipes as I already that and I love the one I use. I love that it sends the grocery list to my reminders!! The only reason I didnt give it a five is because I want it to be compatible with the iPhone so that if I am out I can look to see what the meal plan is for that day or the next etc. I would also love some more options to customize the look (ie: colours, fonts, more backgrounds) but that would just be a bonus