I love the articles but my God! The ads are unbelievable on this thing. You want to watch this 30 second video? Well first you gotta watch this 15 second ad. And you have to watch an Ad every single time you click a video... wow.
Estimation application downloads and cost> 272.67k
Monthly downloads~ $ 111.55k
Estimation App Cost
MLB.com At Bat ranking history and charts
|655 + 345 7 + 993|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612,
Versions and releases
Latest version MLB.com At Bat: 9.6.0
• General Improvements
• Upgrades for At Bat on Apple Watch, including improved synchronization between Watch and iPhone and complication response times.
• Access to pay tv authenticated in-market streaming for ROOT Sports live game broadcasts of the Colorado Rockies, Houston Astros, Pittsburgh Pirates and Seattle Mariners (available only for pay tv authenticated ROOT Sports subscribers via participating video providers).
Apps Changes History:
- 6 months ago: New App Version 9.5.3 ☛ 9.6.0
- 7 months ago: New App Version 9.5.2 ☛ 9.5.3
- 7 months ago: New App Version 9.5.1 ☛ 9.5.2
- 7 months ago: New App Version 9.5.0 ☛ 9.5.1
- 7 months ago: New App Version 9.4.0 ☛ 9.5.0
- 9 months ago: New App Version 9.3.2 ☛ 9.4.0
- 10 months ago: New App Version 9.3.1 ☛ 9.3.2
- 10 months ago: New App Version 9.3.0 ☛ 9.3.1
- 10 months ago: New App Version 9.2.0 ☛ 9.3.0
- 11 months ago: New App Version 9.1.3 ☛ 9.2.0
Hard to Cancel
So hard to cancel. Almost had to hire a private investigator to figure it out. You cant do it through the app. Its ridiculous. $2.99/month into Dec and cancelled my MLB.com subscription in June.
If youre a baseball fan and want to keep up with your team and/or the league, I strongly recommend this app. It has up-to-the-minute news, gives good notifications and is perfect in every way. Amazin app for baseball lovers
How about a search function?
Dont understand why this isnt even a feature. A search bar. Find a player, find a team, find a play. It would really make searching for an individual players stats and info, a million times easier. Lets go MLB.
Gift subscriptions not delivered
I purchased two gift subscriptions that were supposed to be delivered on 12/16/16. Neither were. No response to follow-up email to customer service sent before noon that day. Very disappointed.
Ads ruin it. Not a good product.
The ads make the app feel so cheap. They are terrible and intrusive. I hate seeing them and it makes me want to use the app less and less. In fact I know it is. This app used to be the best, but it is missing vision and ingenuity. I know its the off season, but Ive been a paying user for years and this is the first time Ive felt compelled to say anything. Make it a compelling experience year round. You have all the content in the world, use it. The ads are a turn off, but if they werent just Google crap and actually made sense for the content or were better integrated then it might be acceptable.
Unfair billing - beware
Great app, but once they have your billing information they are worse than the government. They make it virtually impossible to cancel within the app. Maybe I am a rookie with subscriptions in the Apple Store but you would think there can be an easier way to unsubscribe from within the app. Buyer beware - the season is over and they still want my money.