I was introduced to MyMacros+ about one year ago when I started tracking my food for a bodybuilding competition. Once you start using the app, you can create weight goals, micronutrient goals per day, and more! Love the interface design as it is clean and stores food favorites. You can create your own recipes and enter into the app for serving sizes and measurements. Works well when baking yummy treats and I want to know how much each serving yield for proteins, carbs, and fats. Highly recommend for anyone wanting more freedom in healthy eating and an easy-to-use app, accessible via phone and tablet and soon, computer!
Estimation application downloads and cost> 174.44k
Monthly downloads~ $ 71.36k
Estimation App Cost
My Macros+ Diet, Weight and Calorie Tracker ranking history and charts
|86 + 914 6 + 994|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||3.29 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version My Macros+ Diet, Weight and Calorie Tracker: 7.0.1
Thank you for using My Macros+! We love the positive feedback we have been getting from our users and were continuing to improve on an already great foundation.
My Macros+ v7.0 is here with a HUGE update!
Smart Search Assist
• Cut tracking time in half with this new feature. After tracking food through “Search” your commonly paired foods will appear filled in the search list upon your return.
• Now you can track your daily water intake alongside your diet and body weight
• Now available in the app. Go to the “App Settings” page and turn on Net Carbs if you want them to be displayed app wide
More Detail For Each Food
• Now each food page has a graph for its Protein : Carb : Fat ratio
Improved Macro Goals
• Have a target calorie goal? You can now create a custom macro goal just by inputting your target calories and macro ratios
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
• Notes now included when you email a day
• Fast Track on the Apple Watch App
• Weight data % when switching between tracking in kg and lbs
Apps Changes History:
- 5 months ago: New App Version 7.0 ☛ 7.0.1
- 5 months ago: New App Version 6.2.1 ☛ 7.0
- 7 months ago: New App Version 6.2 ☛ 6.2.1
- 8 months ago: New App Version 6.1.1 ☛ 6.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 6.1 ☛ 6.1.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 6.0 ☛ 6.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 5.0.1 ☛ 6.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.5 ☛ 5.0.1
Easy to use, simple health tracker
Exactly what u want it to be!
Great app! This is exactly what youd want it to be. Database of food with nutritional info that you can log meal by meal and it keeps track of your macro totals. Ive been using this for a few years now and it keeps getting better.
Had high hopes
I loved all the nutrients this app can track. The list of food is quite a large, and being able to enter custom food was a plus. I hate that you can only enter one meal. Once you select lunch or dinner you are stuck with that meal all day. Every time you add food it just piles on the one meal, oh and there is no breakfast option. But you can copy that large meal to the next day and delete off what you didnt eat, I guess that is a plus. So if you track food all day, you either look like you ate 1800 calories for lunch or dinner, I hate the way that looks. And what no snacks! Again you just lump them right in. Will be finding me a new app, as this might be a gimmick to make me by pro, oh wait I did, right?
Short of a clumsy daily export and no desktop version, a very good app. Small learning curve but nice recipe builder and verified foods.
Love My Macros+
Ive been using My Macros+ for almost a year now and I absolutely love it. I really like the new update and the food database is growing all the time. I would recommend this app to everyone.
Have used this for 3 months now since being told about it by my nutritionist. Great way to keep track all day long.
This app makes it very easy to track your macros. Totally recommend. I just would make it easier to reorder the meals