Extremely helpful weather app. It shows everything I need to know about oncoming rain, etc. which is crucial to the animal rescue/TNR I do outdoors.
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||3.29 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version MyRadar Pro NOAA Weather Radar, Forecasts & Storms: 5.2.0
You can now visualize the 2017 North American eclipse as it sweeps across the United States.
We are also rolling out improvements to the map loading performance and other bug fixes.
Apps Changes History:
- 1 day ago: New App Version 5.1.5 ☛ 5.2.0
- New App Version 1.99 -> 0
- 2 months ago: New App Version 5.1.4 ☛ 5.1.5
- 2 months ago: New App Version 5.1.3 ☛ 5.1.4
- 3 months ago: New App Version 5.1.2 ☛ 5.1.3
- 3 months ago: New App Version 5.1.1 ☛ 5.1.2
- 3 months ago: New App Version 5.0.1 ☛ 5.1.1
- 4 months ago: New App Version 5.0 ☛ 5.0.1
- 4 months ago: New App Version 4.4.5 ☛ 5.0
- 8 months ago: New App Version 4.4.4 ☛ 4.4.5
Everything you need.
Best app by far
This is the best weather app around.. I have the NOAA app and it is not as up to date as this one.. for the extra $$ the pro version is well worth it
My Radar Pro
Cool weather app, with great graphic!
Very easy to use
I have several weather and radar apps, but this is the easiest to use and has the best visual design.
The best radar app for iOS!
My radar pro is a very practical real-time tool. For example, I look at it to decide whether not I need to carry an umbrella during the next 30 minutes. Its a great indicator as to whether you need to water your lawn or not. I love it.