Awesome app for tracking severe weather
NOAA Hi-Def Radar Pro ranking history and charts
|17 Jul||19 Jul||20 Jul||18 Jul|
|289 + 711 6 + 994||332 -43 8 -2||355 -23 7 + 1||209 + 146 7 0|
ASO analyse NOAA Hi-Def Radar Pro app for iPhone and iPad
|1||NOAA Hi-Def Radar Pro - Storm Warnings, Hurricane Tracker & Weather Forecast||USA||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|8||storm tracker weather||3||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|14||noaa weather radar||USA||4||⭐️⭐️|
|15||noaa weather and radar||4|
|16||noaa hurricane tracker||5||⭐️⭐️|
|18||noaa weather radar - hd radar & weather forecast||6||⭐️|
|19||weather & radar||USA||6|
|21||noaa weather radar.||6||⭐️|
|23||weather radar map & noaa forecast pro||6|
|24||weather radar map||USA||6||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|25||noaa weather radar - weather forecast & hd radar||6||⭐️|
|27||noaa weather app||7||⭐️⭐️|
|29||noaa weather radar - forecast||8||⭐️|
|30||the weather radar||USA||8||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|34||my weather radar||USA||9||⭐️⭐️|
|46||storm tracker 6||15||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|47||weather bug radar||16||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|49||storm weather app||16||⭐️⭐️|
|50||weather radar + forecast||18||⭐️|
|51||weather forecast map||18|
|52||radar weather apps||19||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|53||weather radar app||USA||19||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of NOAA Hi-Def Radar Pro application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version NOAA Hi-Def Radar Pro: 3.4
What’s new in version 3.4:
• Improvement to the Forgot Password Reset mechanism to make it quicker and easier for you to manage if you’ve forgotten your app account password.
We hope you enjoy the improvements!
From version 3.3.2:
• Improvement to help make Lightning strikes appear faster on the map.
From version 3.3.1:
• Bug fixes for app crashes happening to some users.
From version 3.3:
1) Lightning Strikes on the map are back!
• In the Layers “Alerts” section, tap the new Lightning button to see Lightning Strikes within 150 miles of that location.
2) Landscape mode for iPhone is back!
• Enjoy viewing the Radar map full-screen in both Landscape and Portrait views, just like in the old app.
3) Fire Weather alerts layer is back!
• In the Layers “Alerts” section, tap the new “Other” button to view Fire Weather, Wind, Heat, and other misc. alerts.
4) New option to customize the time format for the Radar loop.
• In Settings > Advanced, display Relative time just like in the old app (e.g. “XX minutes ago”).
5) Redesiged the Layers and Alerts screen so map options are easier to see and select.
6) The “Tropical Tracks” button was renamed to “Hurricane Tracks” so it’s more obvious how to see Hurricane and Tropical Storm forecast tracks.
7) Saving a new location is easier. The app now lets you refine the pin’s location before you save it.
Apps Changes History:
- 9 months ago: New App Version 3.3.2 ☛ 3.4
- 9 months ago: New App Version 3.3.1 ☛ 3.3.2
- 9 months ago: New App Version 3.3 ☛ 3.3.1
- 10 months ago: New App Version 3.2 ☛ 3.3
- 11 months ago: New App Version 3.1 ☛ 3.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.1 ☛ 3.1
Love the Radar, but the forecast is poor.
Tomorrows forecast in my area from this app calls for a 100% chance of rain. Interesting because the same apps hourly forecast shows no sign of rain. The Weather.com app also indicates a zero percent chance. Love the radar but just cant understand the forecast!
I did this to make this seen it is terrible unless you want to see the
Pin Drop Fault
I am trying to add a 4th Pin Drop location and the App will not allow it. I am selecting an address from my Address Book and have typed in the address. The App will not add the address.
Low Resolution Worthless Radar
Basically, pass on this app. Given the title of the app describes it as having"hi def" radar, it is extremely disappointing. Download any of the other apps under a search for "radar" on the app store and they will be far superior to this one with regard to radar resolution.
Not Very Accurate
The radar is the reason this app doesnt get 1 star. It falls short in every other aspect as a weather app. The five-day forecast is never right as well as the hourly forecast. The iPhones stock weather app is more accurate than this. Dont waste your money.
Eh used to be more accurate
This used to be my go to app for weather I got it when It was $.99. But lately it hasnt been accurate it hasnt been my favorite weather app anymore The radar sluggish and incorrect there also has it been an update in a very long time and Im very disappointed with that please fix issues