Estimation application downloads and cost> 472.74k
Monthly downloads~ $ 193.39k
Estimation App Cost
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version NOAA Weather Radar - Weather Forecast & HD Radar: 3.18
- Performance improvements you wont necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Dont hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via [email protected]
Apps Changes History:
- 1 month ago: New App Version 3.17 ☛ 3.18
- 4 months ago: New App Version 3.16 ☛ 3.17
- 7 months ago: New App Version 3.15 ☛ 3.16
- 10 months ago: New App Version 3.11 ☛ 3.15
- 11 months ago: New App Version 3.10 ☛ 3.11
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.9 ☛ 3.10
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.8 ☛ 3.9
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.6 ☛ 3.8
Your weather apps are not complete without weather radar
I must be stupid
I must be too stupid to use this app. Only once did I manage to swipe (quite by accident) over to the forecast and current conditions. Mostly, I dismissed ads, refused pleas to allow location tracking, and died a little inside, wondering what use a current conditions map was in telling me tomorrows weather. Nope!
Great App to see the rain/snow coming. You view the map instead of just seeing 40 percent chance, view where the rain is.
Good app, nice radar
On demand radar
So great to get updates on severe weather ahead of time. We live in a no cell service zone. Great to get alerts on my iPad.