NOOK - Read Books, Magazines, Newspapers & Comics ranking history and charts
|18 May||20 May|
|14 + 986||15 -1|
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612,
Versions and releases
Latest version NOOK - Read Books, Magazines, Newspapers & Comics: 4.7.0
• Introducing Bookstore: Browse new releases, bestsellers, and so much more. Explore recommendations just for you.
• Wishlist your favorites. View your NOOK Wishlists on Barnes & Noble’s website.
• Create custom Quote Cards from your favorite highlights. Choose your background and share with friends on social media, email, and text message.
• View editorial and customer reviews from Product Detail Pages.
• Optimization for iOS 10 compatibility.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Apps Changes History:
- 5 months ago: New App Version 4.6.1 ☛ 4.7.0
- 9 months ago: New App Version 4.6.0 ☛ 4.6.1
- 10 months ago: New App Version 4.5.1 ☛ 4.6.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.5.0 ☛ 4.5.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.1.0 ☛ 4.5.0
We,vet been using Nook since they came out. It is always a pleasure to find a book that you know you will enjoy.
I ❤️ my Nook.
Its like taking my book shelves with me so I can choose what I want to read. Instead of wishing I had brought a different book, magazine or news paper. My Nook was wonderful gift from my daughter.
Love nook app
It was time for me to upgrade from my nook tablet to something I could use better at work. I was so pleased that the nook app can go where I go! Now I dont have to choose between tablets. I have more opportunities to read. Nook suits me perfectly! I always have all my books with me. Happy reader!
Highlighting is flawed
Highlighting by expanding the pins is tricky and awkward -- its hard to get them exactly where I want them and not a word further. And then requires a second step -- clicking on highlight. The Kindle app does it much more elegantly -- press and hold where you want to begin, drag to where you want to end, release and the highlight is done. Also, you should give us the option (again, like the Kindle app does) of choosing among several highlight colors. Ive looked for a way to change the color. If there is one, its not easily found. With Kindle, the option is right there when you highlight.
One of my favorites. I use it all the time.
Long time nook owner
I love my nook. I wish I could sort books by how I want them, maybe that could be something to consider in an update.