I love my nook app. I use it over the iBooks app on my iPhone.
NOOK ranking history and charts
|12 Dec||14 Dec||15 Dec||16 Dec||13 Dec|
|15 + 985||14 + 1||13 + 1||12 + 1||16 -4|
ASO analyse NOOK app for iPhone and iPad
|1||books for kids||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|6||book for kids||3||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|7||book apps for kids||3||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|14||books for free for kids||7||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|23||book apps for free||9||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|25||books for free||10||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|29||reading books for free||12||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|31||reading apps for kids||13||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of NOOK application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version NOOK: 4.9.1
• Newly updated for full compatibility with iPhone X
• Support for NOOK Kids books (featuring Read and Record) and sideloaded EPub3 FXL books
• Tap and hold book covers in Library / Search / Bookstore to bring up a menu of available options (or use 3D Touch on supported iPhones)
• Link and login to your NOOK account using Facebook or Google Account (must have the same email as your NOOK account)
• iOS 11: Drag and drop sideloaded items into and out of your library (supported iPads only)
• iOS 11: Support for the Smart Invert Accessibility option
• Additional compatibility support and general bug fixes
Apps Changes History:
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 4.9.0 ☛ 4.9.1
- 2 months ago: New App Version 4.8.0 ☛ 4.9.0
- 2 months ago: New App Version 4.8.0 ☛ 4.8.0
- 4 months ago: New App Version 4.7.0 ☛ 4.8.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.6.1 ☛ 4.7.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.6.0 ☛ 4.6.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.5.1 ☛ 4.6.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.5.0 ☛ 4.5.1
- 2 years ago: New App Version 4.1.0 ☛ 4.5.0
Love the new app...
I absolutely LOVE the NOOK app. I can read my books and magazines whenever I want. I take the train to work everyday and have lots of time to catch up on my novels. Best thing ever.
Nook on iPad and reader.
The only way to read! We have completely changed our reading habits from books through periodicals ending in the daily New Paper. Sorry library no more donations.
Better than iBooks
The best ebook reader app on IOS, in my view. 1. Allows me to properly dim the display. 2. Better layout. 3 Books do not disappear and reappear like on iBooks. 4. Better customization.
Its a good app, could use tweaking
Overall the app is solid, the only things that keeps it from a five is that the generic ebooks I already have I cant put in the app but they dont store on my Nook cloud since they were not Nook Book purchase. The second is to allow a way to edit or change the book covers. To free classics that I loaded simply show as a weird digital icon
The nook app is cool and I like it how it seems up with the last page on the HD