Really handy app! Really clean design. I really love it!
OBD Fusion - OBD2 vehicle scan tool & diagnostics ranking history and charts
|177 + 823 4 + 996|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||10.99 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612,
Versions and releases
Latest version OBD Fusion - OBD2 vehicle scan tool & diagnostics: 4.0.1
• Improved compatibility with some ELM327 adapters.
• Made improvements to reading enhanced trouble codes on some Toyota modules.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent PIDs from being detected when scanning some enhanced Toyota modules.
Apps Changes History:
- 2 months ago: New App Version 4.0.0 ☛ 4.0.1
- 3 months ago: New App Version 3.4.0 ☛ 4.0.0
- 6 months ago: New App Version 3.3.0 ☛ 3.4.0
- 9 months ago: New App Version 3.2.0 ☛ 3.3.0
- 11 months ago: New App Version 3.1.0 ☛ 3.2.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.0.0 ☛ 3.1.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.8.1 ☛ 3.0.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.8.0 ☛ 2.8.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.7.0 ☛ 2.8.0
Works like a charm!
I have used 2 other "free" obd apps. They had some usefulness, but if you want to really be able to get codes and clear codes and do all the things a great obd reader should do, here is your app! I use it on Land Rover, Aston Martin and GMC vehicles.
This app is crap never works always crashes
Works as expected, requires some tuning but can be done
This seems like the best one of the OBD apps. I tried the others, but paid for this one.
Add on purchases are handy features
I had some issues but was able to work with tech support and they were able to provide timely fixes in the beta version.
Honestly this app didnt work for me it crashed and didnt allow me to add Bluetooth but after that it would be crashing during the process later when I closed the app it wouldnt open I would give 0 stars but cant