This is by far, my all-time favorite app. Im a second yr FP resident and have been using it since med school. I use it nearly daily (or continually when on peds rotations). I recommend it to my fellow residents and to any med students Im mentoring. It has wt based dosing for IV and PO, and tells me how many mLs (not just mg for PO) which is great or even how many total mLs needed to complete a PO course of abx. It will graph bilis and link to recommendations. Love the age calculator and %change weight calculator! It will graph growth curves and give BP percentile (who likes looking up BP normal ranges?!? Its painful.). It will calculate IV bolus volumes and maintenance rates (I use this for adults too since it has that option). I think it does a lot of other stuff and has useful resource links too, but this is the stuff I use most often. Just realized today when reading through reviews that it has all the Pals drugs listed in a separate section, and that you can search drugs by generic. Love it even more now. I was always frustrated by the brand names in the scroll list. Not sure why I never thought to search before.
Pedi QuikCalc ranking history and charts
|14 Jun||15 Jun||17 Jun||18 Jun|
|22 + 978 ∞||7 + 15 537 + 463||12 -5 ∞||13 -1 ∞|
ASO analyse Pedi QuikCalc app for iPhone and iPad
Competitors of Pedi QuikCalc application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version Pedi QuikCalc: 4.3
• Supports iOS 11 and iPhone X with new views throughout!
• Many improvements for the iPad user experience
• Extensively updated code to support the latest Apple technologies
• Improved view consistency across a greater range of device screen sizes
• New animations and improved user interface elements
• New - IV view indicates if using the Compare Weight with Tap to Clear option
• Added haptics when changing units
• Decimal number pad for entering ounces in Weight View
• Done button functions as expected for Web Views on iPad
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Apps Changes History:
- 3 months ago: New App Version 4.2 ☛ 4.3
- New App Version 1.99 -> 0
- 10 months ago: New App Version 4.1 ☛ 4.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.0 ☛ 4.1
This app does everything a busy Pediatrician could ask for! Quick calculations for dosing and IV fluids in one convenient spot.
A handy tool
Very handy. Its become part of my daily routine.
Great dosing resource!
Used this app on my peds rotation and it made a world of a difference! I will continue to use it as a resource!
Excellent Pediatric app!!!
This is an excellent Pediatric application! I have been using Epocrates, but this is even better. It is nice to be able to enter the patients weight and find out the suggested volume of liquid medications recommended. Very user friendly!
Missing drug information for neonatal resuscitation (i.e. Dopamine).