I love this app. It helps me track my crazy periods do I can plan my life around them. I also enjoy the affirmations.
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||4.39 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Lady Biz - Period Tracker and Fertility Calendar: 10.0
Whats new in Version 10.0
1. 312 new affirmations.
2. When adding notes to your daily journal, they will now be searchable outside the app in iOS search using Core Spotlight integration.
3. Bug fixes in POPSUGAR.
4. Other bug fixes.
1. Calendar supports iPhone 6 and 6 plus full width.
2. More color themes.
3. Swiping left or right on calendar moves the months forwards or backward.
4. Bug fix with quick launching into Today’s Journal.
5. 84 new affirmations.
6. New tab order. “Home”, “Calendar”, “Game”, “Data”, and “More”.
7. Settings and Hot Spot are now combined in the “More” tab.
8. Various bug fixes.
1. HealthKit support for devices running iOS 9. Allows you to sync menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information to the Apple Health app.
2. Fixed a bug in the calendar for certain regions.
3. Now tracks protected and unprotected intercourse.
4. Now tracks cervical mucus quality
5. Waking temperature is renamed to basal body temperature.
6. 129 new affirmations.
7. Support for new 3D Touch devices.
8. Shortcuts from the Lady Biz icon to “Today’s Journal”, “Affirmations”, “POPSUGAR” and “All Entries”.
9. Peek and Pop POPSUGAR articles using 3D Touch.
10. New UI for viewing your periods using period cards. Period cards display your period date, length, flow levels and cycle length.
11. Your profile picture and name now display in the Periods view.
Apps Changes History:
- 7 months ago: New App Version 9.9 ☛ 10.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 9.8 ☛ 9.9
- 1 year ago: New App Version 9.7 ☛ 9.8
Thank you!! Best ever!
So much better than others Ive tried
I tried all of the free period tracker apps, and they were all terrible. Too much focus on the chat features, not nearly enough on the actual tracking, and no being able to go back and easily see how often I recorded certain things. Ladybiz is super customizable, for what things to record each day, including five I entered myself, colors, whether it calculates predictions for you or lets you do it manually. The history of individual symptoms is very easy find, including levels, which is incredibly useful to me. It can be locked with a passcode for extra privacy. Ive only had it 5 days, Im still really excited about how much better it is than what I was using.
I hate the sparkles
I do not like the new game feature. The FAQ tells how to enable the Games Center but its not there to disable. Id like the calendar to be my homepage. Also, the extra stars and bunnies are cute but Im not 12, make it optional. Ive used this app long enough to not want to start over but I dont spend much time on the app and even less time when theres too much going on.
Love this app, but the latest update broke the switch and button buttons (ie: spotting, vitamins, etc) thanks!
The latest update has caused an error and you can not enter certain information such as taking vitamins and other items already listed.
Hate the new calendar version
The old calendar version is actually better than this new one.
Thank you!! Best ever!
I love this app very much. I love the affirmations and the adorable bunny who delivers the affirmations. Im loving the new look of the calendar- so sleek!