The app will not let me log into my account. After several calls to customer service and repeated password changes to sync the information, I gave up. Good luck if you can get in, but it doesnt work for me. On another note, if youre on here complaining about the company, youre an idiot. This is a review for the app, not how the company overcharged you because you have several tickets and an accident on your record. The company is fine, you are not.
Estimation application downloads and cost> 150.19k
Monthly downloads~ $ 61.44k
Estimation App Cost
Progressive ranking history and charts
|13 Oct||15 Oct||16 Oct||17 Oct|
|313 + 687 13 + 987||581 -268 17 -4||354 + 227 13 + 4||313 + 41 13 0|
ASO analyse Progressive app for iPhone and iPad
|9||progressive insurance app||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of Progressive application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version Progressive: 3.26.5
• Our Chat option has been expanded to Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington. To get started, choose Chat from the options menu on the home screen, or tap the chat icon on any of the section menus. (Please note that Chat is not currently available on the weekend or for commercial policies.)
Apps Changes History:
- 7 months ago: New App Version 3.26.4 ☛ 3.26.5
- 8 months ago: New App Version 3.26.3 ☛ 3.26.4
- 9 months ago: New App Version 3.26.2 ☛ 3.26.3
- 10 months ago: New App Version 3.26.1 ☛ 3.26.2
- 10 months ago: New App Version 3.26 ☛ 3.26.1
- 11 months ago: New App Version 3.25 ☛ 3.26
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.24.2 ☛ 3.25
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.24.1 ☛ 3.24.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.24 ☛ 3.24.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.23 ☛ 3.24
App Doesn’t Work
Progressive needs to support ApplePay today. They announced that this was coming months ago and is still not here after several app updates.
I have been with progressive since 2015. My car insurance is only $85 a month, and I just got renters insurance tonight for $16 a month because I bundled it with the car. I have never had an issue with them. The app has always worked great. In response to the first review. It tells you when you open the app and look at your digital copy of your ID card if your states police officers will accept electronic proof of insurance, and not in paper form. In PA you can use your electronic ID card as a valid form of insurance. Just pay attention to what the prompts tell you.
Does not support apple wallet even though it says it does.
app fails to upload files
Insurance asked me to upload documents recommending the app yet for past several days i cant upload a single file whats the point of having the app than ? waiste of time !
Terrible Roadside Assistance
Set up a tow for the following morning 8:00AM. Received a text 7:00 AM tow was on there way. It’s almost 12:00 PM and no sign of the tow truck. Called numerous times and each time they said 20 minutes. Progressive must work with the cheapest tow companies in town. Terrible customer service. I am starting to miss Geico.
Can you guys make a way for my insurance card to go into my apple wallet