In between playing game add appears and you loose the game with a big zero. Why it is happening can somebody explain.Status comes that I surrendered.
Estimation application downloads and cost> 878.28k
Monthly downloads~ $ 359.3k
Estimation App Cost
QuizUp™ ranking history and charts
|21 Jun||24 Jun|
|17 + 983 5 + 995 434 + 566||16 + 1 6 -1 437 -3|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version QuizUp™: 3.3.7
- Get notified about what your followers are up to with new notifications
- Help is never far away with our Helpshift integration
Apps Changes History:
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 3.2.7 ☛ 3.3.7
- 2 months ago: New App Version 3.2.5 ☛ 3.2.7
- 2 months ago: New App Version 3.2.3 ☛ 3.2.5
- 2 months ago: New App Version 3.0.5 ☛ 3.2.3
- 3 months ago: New App Version 2.3.9 ☛ 3.0.5
- 6 months ago: New App Version 2.3.8 ☛ 2.3.9
- 7 months ago: New App Version 2.3.7 ☛ 2.3.8
- 7 months ago: New App Version 2.3.6 ☛ 2.3.7
- 8 months ago: New App Version 2.3.5 ☛ 2.3.6
- 9 months ago: New App Version 2.3.4 ☛ 2.3.5
A little glitchy at times but overall this app is awesome and has tons of categories to choose from!!
Best quiz app
I love this game.
Super addicting game. I like the variety of categories but I find the site to be a little confusing. Also seem to be an awful lot of ads...but not enough to deter me from playing
It needs fixing
It has too many adds and mini games after each round it needs an update.
Returned to this once-beloved app (more than 1,500 matches) after a few months only to find it buried in advertising overload. It used to be a very appropriate one-per-few-matches ad of 15 or 30 seconds. Now there are ads permanently across the bottom AND an ad plays at the end of EVERY match! Holy Ad Overload Batman! Im in marketing and from that perspective I can tell the developers that theyve made a huge mistake with this approach. Too far, too fast. Read your reviews guys. Your users are telling you they hate this and theyre leaving in droves. Hate to lose my longtime rankings, but this level of advertising overkill isnt worth it. Im out and Im disappointed.