Great app, helps me keep track not only of home but also family all around the country.
Storm Shield ranking history and charts
|17 Oct||19 Oct||18 Oct||21 Oct|
|22 + 978||14 + 8||13 + 1||61 -48|
ASO analyse Storm Shield app for iPhone and iPad
|1||storm shield weather radio||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|3||storm shield app||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|6||the weather company||2||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|7||weather radio app||India||6||⭐️⭐️|
|10||weather forecast + radio||6|
|13||NOAA Weather Radio||USA||8||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|14||noaa weather radio hd||USA||8|
Competitors of Storm Shield application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version Storm Shield: 3.9
• New hi-definition radar provides stunning precipitation detail. To get you ready for Winter, you can now see freezing rain (pink) areas of radar so you know where hazardous road conditions are likely.
• Tap any storm alert polygon on the map to more easily and quickly view info about that weather alert. (This replaces the old weather alert color legend that used to appear on top of the Location Card at the bottom of the map screen.)
• Also for Winter, there is a new Weather Overlay called Snow Cover that shows you snow accumulation across the United States (in Layers > Choose Weather Overlay).
• In an active alerts detail screen, the audio play bar that spoke the text of the alert has been removed. (The text-to-speech service was not functioning correctly at times due to an unreliable back-end service).
• In the Weather conditions screen (after tapping More on the Location Card), the Forecast Audio play bar has been removed. (This was due to a weather technology change that does not supply the same data feed that the previous app version used.)
• The National Forecast story content is no longer provided.
• The Featured Stories content is no longer provided.
Thanks for all your feedback from the last release and keep your feedback coming! We are working hard to make the product better with each update.
Apps Changes History:
- 1 month ago: New App Version 3.8.3 ☛ 3.9
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.7.1 ☛ 3.8.3
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.6.4 ☛ 3.7.1
ever since Ive had my new phone and installed the app I have no maps. it only shows the clouds/radar images Id have given it 5 stars but even after uninstalling and reinstalling it I still have the same issue
Very useful info when needed most
This app has saved me a couple of times.
This app is awesome for keeping up to date on not just local weather but my kids locations while at college
I use it every day. Warnings are perfect.