I love this app. I only have one suggestion for people with bad memories like mine. I forgot that you hold the circle down to mark it complete. Because I just started with the steps and it calculated automatically with my health app. So when I added a new habit I got really discouraged because I couldnt figure out how to mark it done. Maybe if you wrote a little reminder under each new circle added it would help.
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||5.49 USD|
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Streaks: 3.0.1
Streaks 3.0.1 fixes some minor issues we found in the Streaks 3 release:
* Added: Global option to turn off task completion sounds
* Added: More help text when creating a new task
* Fixed: Share image with long title was truncating title
* Fixed: Badge inclusion time was not saving if end earlier than start
* Fixed: Adjusting snooze time crashed when there were no tasks
* Fixed: Stand hours may be calculated incorrectly
* Fixed: Negative tasks: Adding a negative task may crash in some situations
* Fixed: Negative tasks: Not possible to see progress when "perfect day" gold theme displaying
* Fixed: Stats screen: Number of completions may be incorrect in some situations
* Fixed: Stats screen: Layout may be incorrect in some circumstances
* Fixed: Apple Watch: "Next Task" complication not showing progress ring in some circumstances
* Fixed: Apple Watch: "Dots" complication set to "auto" page not shows page 2 when page 1 is complete
Thanks for downloading Streaks 3! Were always listening: [email protected]
STREAKS 3: Our biggest update yet!
* You can now have a second list of tasks - 12 tasks total!
* Tap the new "Dots" button at the bottom to flip between lists.
* This button shows the current state of the other side.
* Break bad habits using the new negative tasks feature.
* A negative task begins the day as complete and extends your streak.
* Tap-hold to mark the task as missed, which breaks your streak.
* You can easily convert a normal task to a negative task (and vice versa) on the task edit screen.
ALL NEW STATISTICS AND SHARING SCREEN:
* Tap the "Star" button to access the all new statistics screen.
* Quickly see how youre going with your tasks, with info about when you complete or miss your tasks.
* You can also long-press on a tasks mini-charts to go straight to that tasks full statistics.
NEW REMINDERS OPTIONS:
* You can now set an unlimited number of reminders for each task.
* Automatic reminders are now even smarter and will adjust automatically to keep you on track.
* You can now schedule when a task should appear on the Streaks app badge.
PAUSE YOUR TASKS:
* You can now pause one or all of your tasks quickly - great for when youre on vacation!
* Each day a task is marked as paused will be marked as skipped, meaning your current streak is maintained.
* Go to the task edit screen to pause or resume your tasks.
REDESIGNED SETTINGS SCREENS:
* Tap the "Settings" button to reveal the new settings bar.
* Quickly change the theme, edit tasks, access reminder settings and more.
* Hold-drag a task to move it to a new position.
APPLE WATCH APP:
* Weve re-engineered the Apple Watch app to perform even faster.
* More complication options: You can choose which page of tasks to display in the complication. Weve also made the icons slightly larger and provided some other improvements to complications.
* Tapping a complication will launch Streaks and show the relevant task or page of tasks.
OTHER COOL NEW STUFF:
* Create Task: The all new "Create Task" screen makes it much easier to find Health, Apple Watch, and Negative tasks.
* App Icon: You can now change the app icon. 45 icons to choose from (requires iOS 10.3).
* Themes: 9 brand new themes to choose from, based on the Activity rings colors.
* Sound effects: Weve created 12 custom sounds, which you can play either for reminders or when completing a task.
* Weve added a number of new icons.
BUG FIXES AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS:
* Every app says it, but we really mean it! Weve spent a long time working on each and every screen in the app, making sure everything looks great and feels fast.
Thanks for using Streaks and for your great feedback - many of these improvements come from your suggestions and feedback ([email protected]).
Also, a big thank you to everybody who helped us test and provided us feedback on the great new features in this update.
- Quentin and Isaac
Apps Changes History:
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 3.0 ☛ 3.0.1
- 3 weeks ago: New App Version 2.2 ☛ 3.0
- New App Version 3.99 -> 0
- 5 months ago: New App Version 2.1.1 ☛ 2.2
- 6 months ago: New App Version 2.0.5 ☛ 2.1.1
- 8 months ago: New App Version 2.0.4 ☛ 2.0.5
- 8 months ago: New App Version 2.0.3 ☛ 2.0.4
- 8 months ago: New App Version 2.0.4 ☛ 2.0.3
- 8 months ago: New App Version 2.0.3 ☛ 2.0.4
- 10 months ago: New App Version 2.0.2 ☛ 2.0.3
Simple and effective!!
This app is excellent. The design is beautiful and the way it promotes my goals is well executed. The reason it works so well is due to my hatred of red badges so I get my goal done as early as possible so I can get rid of the red badge.
Ive been struggling with staying on task and this app has really helped getting me motivated and getting the things I need done done. Really wish this had come into my life sooner!
Um dos mais interessantes apps para hábitos
Estou adorando a integeação com Health e estatísticas a um tap de distância
I love tracking my habits on this app, simple and easy to use.
Best way to create new and fulfilling habits by checking in daily and seeing if you are being faithful to your goals. One of the great downloads of 2017 for sure.
Simple, just the right amount of user customization
I love the automatic integrations with HealthKit