It makes me a better human
TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome ranking history and charts
|24 Jun||26 Jun|
|203 + 797 4 + 996||212 -9 7 -3|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||4.39 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone3GS, iPadWifi, iPad3G, iPhone4, iPodTouchThirdGen, iPodTouchFourthGen, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome: 1.5.3
v1.5.3 restores output-only option for bluetooth use in older versions of iOS, and fixes a few late-breaking bugs...
Feature updates and bug-fixes and from v1.5.2 included:
- Added auto-transpose feature back in for sound selection
- Improved bluetooth speaker output support
- Added option to allow bluetooth mic input, disabled by default so that most bluetooth speakers will work as desired. If the mic input from a bluetooth device is desired, enable this option. Removed the output-only option because this new option gets rid of the need for it.
- Arrow button in top-left of record sidebar now closes it (as well as swipe left)
- Added visual metronome flashing to tab bar on all pages
- Added 3D Touch shortcuts to start on specific page
- Add quarter/half note triplets subdivisions to /4 and /2 meters
- File browsing behavior updated, doesnt auto-play now when selecting (unless already playing).
- Added Trim feature which trims selected range to new file or replacing existing
- Added "Select" button which lets you multiple select items for export or deletion. If multiple items are selected for export it will make a ZIP archive and export that.
- Added option to make compressed audio (AAC) files when exporting audio
- Playing audio files keeps app alive in the background (like the metronome)
- Added duration indicator when recording
- Added introductory information for some features.
- Some VoiceOver fixes, and added special tuning data text capture feature (double-tap and hold target tuner on Tuner page to toggle it on/off, only when VoiceOver is on). This was requested by a blind user.
- Fixed multi-touch issue on pitch wheel
- Various metronome fixes
Apple Watch app changes:
- Reordered watch pages, to focus on most likely used features (metronome)
- Added meter and subdiv adjusting feature to Watch app
- Added Sound page to Watch app. Set the desired note with the note/octave pickers, or pressing the current tuner indicator button to set it to the most recently heard note.
- Added dedicated haptic count-in feature on watch (force touch on met page). This is independent from the phone metronome.
- Added Met Presets page to watch. Force press to change preset groups. Changing preset with the digital crown dial will go into affect when met is started (or if changed while already started). Swiping up/down also changes preset.
Please remember to update your reviews and ratings for the new version. Also, we want your feedback and suggestions. It really helps us better meet your needs.
Contact us at [email protected] with any ideas, thoughts or concerns. As always, thank you for your support!
Apps Changes History:
- 1 month ago: New App Version 1.5.2 ☛ 1.5.3
- 1 month ago: New App Version 1.5.1 ☛ 1.5.2
- 4 months ago: New App Version 1.5 ☛ 1.5.1
- 4 months ago: New App Version 1.4.2 ☛ 1.5
Get this app
Best app out there, i do not regret for spending those 4$!
Fabulous tool for teachers and musicians
Total energy is an incredible tool for musicians and teachers. It allows a teacher or musician to work with a metronome, recorder, tuner, and tone generator all in one. Like many tuners, this app allows a person to tune aurally and through visual cues. As a teacher I am able to show the students visually if they are in tune as well as with their ear and immediately record what theyre playing and show them the wavelength as well as play from the recording of how they sound. The tuner is also very easy to use and smiles at you when youre in tune. It is also highly adjustable for sensitivity and instrumentation. I currently use this for all of which I said above but also projecting sound over the orchestra with its tone generator so that I could play along with the students in trouble spots. I believe this tool is invaluable as a teacher musician and I highly recommend this app for anyone interested in teaching or being a better musician to use this tool and experiment with how they could use it to better themselves and their students. Not only is this tuner easy to use, but it allows you to tune in equal temperament and just intonation which is extremely valuable when teaching a performing ensemble. Theres a similar product that is a physical keyboard by a very popular company and the piano cost $1200. For $3.99, you have an incredible deal, its portable, and it is easy to use.
Ok, but flawed
I cant believe I cant use the tone generator and send the sound to a Bluetooth speaker.
Cant change the instrument to trumpet
Needs an update
Whenever I open the app its saying it may slow down my phone and the developer need to update it. Overall: best tuner Ive had.
Great app just some suggestions
I love this app but I wish you could choose what instrument you are tuning