Cant change the instrument to trumpet
TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome ranking history and charts
|17 Oct||19 Oct||18 Oct||21 Oct|
|40 + 960 2 + 998||28 + 12 2 0||37 -9 2 0||34 + 3 2 0|
ASO analyse TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome app for iPhone and iPad
|2||TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome||USA||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|4||metronome and tuner||2||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|7||tuner and metronome||3|
|21||metronome: tempo lite||8||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|23||guitar tuner - chromatic||9||⭐️|
|24||metronome pro tempo||9|
|25||guitar tuner chromatic||9|
|26||fine chromatic tuner||10|
Competitors of TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome application
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||4.39 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone3GS, iPadWifi, iPad3G, iPhone4, iPodTouchThirdGen, iPodTouchFourthGen, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome: 1.5.3
v1.5.3 restores output-only option for bluetooth use in older versions of iOS, and fixes a few late-breaking bugs...
Feature updates and bug-fixes and from v1.5.2 included:
- Added auto-transpose feature back in for sound selection
- Improved bluetooth speaker output support
- Added option to allow bluetooth mic input, disabled by default so that most bluetooth speakers will work as desired. If the mic input from a bluetooth device is desired, enable this option. Removed the output-only option because this new option gets rid of the need for it.
- Arrow button in top-left of record sidebar now closes it (as well as swipe left)
- Added visual metronome flashing to tab bar on all pages
- Added 3D Touch shortcuts to start on specific page
- Add quarter/half note triplets subdivisions to /4 and /2 meters
- File browsing behavior updated, doesnt auto-play now when selecting (unless already playing).
- Added Trim feature which trims selected range to new file or replacing existing
- Added "Select" button which lets you multiple select items for export or deletion. If multiple items are selected for export it will make a ZIP archive and export that.
- Added option to make compressed audio (AAC) files when exporting audio
- Playing audio files keeps app alive in the background (like the metronome)
- Added duration indicator when recording
- Added introductory information for some features.
- Some VoiceOver fixes, and added special tuning data text capture feature (double-tap and hold target tuner on Tuner page to toggle it on/off, only when VoiceOver is on). This was requested by a blind user.
- Fixed multi-touch issue on pitch wheel
- Various metronome fixes
Apple Watch app changes:
- Reordered watch pages, to focus on most likely used features (metronome)
- Added meter and subdiv adjusting feature to Watch app
- Added Sound page to Watch app. Set the desired note with the note/octave pickers, or pressing the current tuner indicator button to set it to the most recently heard note.
- Added dedicated haptic count-in feature on watch (force touch on met page). This is independent from the phone metronome.
- Added Met Presets page to watch. Force press to change preset groups. Changing preset with the digital crown dial will go into affect when met is started (or if changed while already started). Swiping up/down also changes preset.
Please remember to update your reviews and ratings for the new version. Also, we want your feedback and suggestions. It really helps us better meet your needs.
Contact us at [email protected] with any ideas, thoughts or concerns. As always, thank you for your support!
Apps Changes History:
- 5 months ago: New App Version 1.5.2 ☛ 1.5.3
- 5 months ago: New App Version 1.5.1 ☛ 1.5.2
- 8 months ago: New App Version 1.5 ☛ 1.5.1
- 8 months ago: New App Version 1.4.2 ☛ 1.5
Best in class
Great app for instrumentalists. The little tuning smiley face is so satisfying when you "get it right."
This is the one!
As a professional musician, I use this app daily. I love that I can use everything this app has to offer, and all at the same time if I wish. Its not just a tuner, or metronome, or tone generator, etc. its ALL, at once!
This app nails making a tuner app. There are so many extra features as well. Get this app.
I have to say, this would be a five star rating if it didnt kill my battery. It is a wonderful app that anyone from beginning musician to professional can benefit from. However, in an age where we rely on our devices for all aspects of our life, I cannot possibly recommend an app that so carelessly drains the battery of your device by pointlessly running in the background. If the developers take the time to publish an update, which seems unlikely considering the app has not seen an update for an extended time, I will be happy to update my review.
60 year old musician
I have played all of the stringed instruments on a professional level at one time or another. This app ROCKS! If you play any instrument and have a smart phone, get this app. That is all.