Like all the features. Exactly what I was looking for.
Warmlight - Manual Camera & Photo Editor ranking history and charts
|414 + 586 43 + 957|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||5.49 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612,
Versions and releases
Latest version Warmlight - Manual Camera & Photo Editor: 2.1
Ready to take better photos?
It’s time to welcome the new shooting features:
- White Balance - choose a preset depending on lighting conditions (indoor, at night, cloudy or sunny) or make adjustments according to your preference;
- Horizon Level - no matter where you place the horizon, keep it level. Say “No” to tilted horizons!
- Good news for iPhone 7 Plus users - from now on the app supports the dual-lens camera;
- Focus, Exposure, ISO and Shutter speed settings are closer than ever, just right in the upper tool bar.
Enhanced editing features include:
- Vignette Tool - create extraordinary dramatic effects;
- Perspective Correction Tool - fix distorted perspective in your photos in a tap to make them look more symmetrical and natural.
Apps Changes History:
- 1 month ago: New App Version 2.0 ☛ 2.1
- New App Version 3.99 -> 0
- New App Version 1.99 -> 3.99
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.7 ☛ 2.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.6 ☛ 1.7
- New App Version 0.99 -> 1.99
- New App Version 1.99 -> 0.99
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.5 ☛ 1.6
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.4 ☛ 1.5
Dont care for it - I have other FREE apps that do way better editing...
Its not worth the money
You can get the same things in others apps for free...
Great app. Easy to use and lots of creative tools.
Not worth the money
Literally just one filter here hat is worth the time. If youre looking for a new photo app, suggest pic tap go.
Great for adding light
Great for taking pics in places that would normally be too dark. You can edit photos after they have been taken, or use the all in place of the standard camera (for instance, if you are taking pictures at a bar/restaurant and dont want to use flash). Very helpful!
I love Warmlight, I have always looked like a ghost in camera photos and this makes me look like, dare I say it?!?! I actually know what Im doing and can have good exposure without washing peoples faces out.