Might be the only great thing about Comcast
Estimation application downloads and cost> 272.98k
Monthly downloads~ $ 111.67k
Estimation App Cost
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version XFINITY Stream: 4.4.0
Weve made some changes to the apps navigation and how we organize content to help you find interesting things to watch, faster. Check it out by tapping the hamburger button in the top left corner.
- The two Popular rows in For You have been replaced by more timely and relevant content. You dont care that Mickey Mouse Club is popular if youre interested in the latest episode of Game of Thrones, and vice versa.
- The Live section now offers quick access to your favorite channels as well as all the channels available out of home.
- Kids, Sports, and Movies content--both live and On Demand--is highlighted in the new Browse section.
We also fixed an issue where your resume point could be lost when moving from in-home viewing to out-of-home viewing. (We automatically pivot you to eqivalent TV Go content if possible when you move off your home WiFi, and this would often result in a show restarting from the beginning rather than where you were when the network change occurred. We err on the side of going back a bit to avoid spoilers, but we shouldnt go all the way back to the beginning.)
Apps Changes History:
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 4.3.1 ☛ 4.4.0
- 1 month ago: New App Version 4.3.0 ☛ 4.3.1
- 2 months ago: New App Version 4.2.1 ☛ 4.3.0
- 3 months ago: New App Version 4.2.0 ☛ 4.2.1
- 3 months ago: New App Version 4.1.0 ☛ 4.2.0
- 4 months ago: New App Version 4.0.2 ☛ 4.1.0
- 5 months ago: New App Version 4.0.1 ☛ 4.0.2
- 5 months ago: New App Version 3.12.0 ☛ 4.0.1
- 6 months ago: New App Version 3.11.0 ☛ 3.12.0
- 7 months ago: New App Version 3.10.0 ☛ 3.11.0
Best Thing About Comcast
I love being able watch my DVR from anywhere!
DVR listings arent synced
My iPhone app always says I have less storage than my X1 box, probably since it keeps deleted recordings longer. Playback via the app often results in some kind of error, to the point I dont rely on it much anymore. Good thing DirecTV doesnt offer a strong signal in my area. Their app was more reliable. Im 50/50 on renewing with Xfinity after my contract is up.
Recordings/Hard Knocks messed up
First of all I tried recording Hard Knocks and the audio wasnt working. Secondly, your Hard Knocks episodes are messed up. You have episodes 1 & 2 listed, but when episode 2 is played its episode 1. You have two episode 1s, and no episode 2. Please fix.
Can I give it negative stars?
In my own house about 15 feet from the modem and so much buffering and quitting of the app its ridiculous. Recorded last 20 mins of a movie to watch before bed has own taken me 40 mins to watch. And still not done. I dont write reviews of apps. But this one is so bad I and too. Comcast get your act together
This app worked great until iPad updated to 10.3. Now it freezes without pulling up any of the dvr recorded shows or anything. Please fix!