Audio out of sync who knows why, typical Comcast product
Estimation application downloads and cost> 272.98k
Monthly downloads~ $ 111.67k
Estimation App Cost
XFINITY Stream ranking history and charts
|292 + 708 22 + 978|
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version XFINITY Stream: 4.3.0
- We heard you loud and clear: You want a way to get back to your favorite shows quickly without having to search. Now you can, with the new Favorites section. If you have an X1 set-top box and have favorited shows there, youll see those on your phone or tablet as well. To add favorites, visit the Info screen for any show or team and tap Add to Favorites.
- We finally managed to kill one of our top crashes -- deleting a recording from the Just Recorded row on For You -> BOOM -- as well as a few others in that same area.
- For MLB Extra Innings subscribers, if the game you want to see is blacked out, we now give you the option of checking for a local listing when you get the blackout message.
Apps Changes History:
- 1 week ago: New App Version 4.2.1 ☛ 4.3.0
- 1 month ago: New App Version 4.2.0 ☛ 4.2.1
- 1 month ago: New App Version 4.1.0 ☛ 4.2.0
- 3 months ago: New App Version 4.0.2 ☛ 4.1.0
- 3 months ago: New App Version 4.0.1 ☛ 4.0.2
- 3 months ago: New App Version 3.12.0 ☛ 4.0.1
- 4 months ago: New App Version 3.11.0 ☛ 3.12.0
- 6 months ago: New App Version 3.10.0 ☛ 3.11.0
- 6 months ago: New App Version 3.9.2 ☛ 3.10.0
- 7 months ago: New App Version 3.9.1 ☛ 3.9.2
Watch App Doesnt Work
The Apple Watch App is a waste of space. Wont let you switch between boxes to control, which effectively makes every other feature useless. I was hoping an update would fix it, but months later its still garbage.
App is easy to use. Allow us to watch live, recorded and on-demand selections. Schedule recording and clean-up the DVR remotely. Highly recommend!
Decent app, navigation is clumsy.
This is a very usable app but the user interface needs to be more consistent. Back, forward during streaming or from app to app or from featured to feature need to be more consistent and stay in the same place on the screen.
Why can I not simply search for a channel, see a list of its on demand shows and select from so just like I do on my television.........
Will not stream live sports
Its unbelievable how they lie. I just watched Buster Posey on a commercial say "stream the game live." Every time I try to stream a live game it says "in home only." I guess that means that I can only watch it on my Home TV, because I am in my home trying to stream it on a device and it wont work! When I initially left this review, I said I had to give them credit for how the app interfaces with the DVR function. It was clean and worked pretty well, better than the set-top, which constantly ask for another "OK." However now that function is not working well. 2/3 of the time when I try to access DVR content, Im just getting the Beachball. I dont know how Xfinity plans on surviving, they keep putting out junk apps to try to compete with online content and keep subscribers from using network apps like sci-fi Channel (which is unavailable for Xfinity users, they refer you to this app as the alternative!) But their apps are Junk. Even when they get something right, they managed to screw it up later, unbelievable. Im getting really close to trying a satellite or online alternative!
Keeps me up to date!