I manage over 20 restaurants, and Ctuits app is indispensable
On The Fly™ ranking history and charts
|19 Oct||21 Oct||22 Oct||23 Oct|
|45 + 955 ∞||18 + 27 589 + 411||30 -12 ∞||27 + 3 ∞|
ASO analyse On The Fly™ app for iPhone and iPad
Competitors of On The Fly™ application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPodTouchFourthGen, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version On The Fly™: 3.3.0
- Multiple employees will now have the opportunity to pick up shifts and the manager Approvals page has been updated to support this feature.
- We added support for managers to create time off requests for employees across multiple locations.
Apps Changes History:
- 2 months ago: New App Version 3.2.1 ☛ 3.3.0
- 6 months ago: New App Version 3.2 ☛ 3.2.1
- 7 months ago: New App Version 3.1.1 ☛ 3.2
- 10 months ago: New App Version 3.1 ☛ 3.1.1
- 11 months ago: New App Version 3.0.2 ☛ 3.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 3.0.0 ☛ 3.0.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.4.0 ☛ 3.0.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.3.0 ☛ 2.4.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.2.1 ☛ 2.3.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.2.0 ☛ 2.2.1
Great multi-unit tool
The folks at Ctuit have done an amazing job in bringing RADAR to smart phones. I love that I can now drill down to check level detail directly from my IPhone. Thanks Ctuit!
I use On The Fly everyday to check on all my stores. Its easy and quick. I really like this app. iOS 6.1.3
I got this app so I could check my schedule on the fly. Nope. Cant access schedules at all. Just use the web based version cause this is truly a waste of money.