A quand une version avec le français disponible ? Il faudrait pouvoir gérer le stock :-) merci
BeerSmith Mobile Home Brewing ranking history and charts
|17 Jun||18 Jun||19 Jun||20 Jun|
|37 + 963||25 + 12||59 -34||10 + 49|
ASO analyse BeerSmith Mobile Home Brewing app for iPhone and iPad
Competitors of BeerSmith Mobile Home Brewing application
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||8.79 USD|
Available for devicesiPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPodTouchFourthGen, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version BeerSmith Mobile Home Brewing: 2.3.4
- Brought brewing engine up to 2.3 desktop standards including whirlpool hops and late extract additions
- You can now install new ingredients and equipment add-ons easily
- A new session dialog is available from the recipe editor to record session data
- Mash pH adjustments and estimates can also be made from the session dialog
- A yeast starter calculator has been added to the recipe editor
- You can lock/unlock recipes like the desktop version
- A number of smaller bug fixes and improvements were made
Apps Changes History:
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.2.62 ☛ 2.3.4
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.2.61 ☛ 2.2.62
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.2.59 ☛ 2.2.61
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.2.57 ☛ 2.2.59
Version française pour quand ?
Great app for beer making.. should have a place to inform the OG achieved to calculate the brewhouse efficiency, and FG to Real ABV...
Ótimo mas falta ainda a conversão para o equipamento como há no aplicativo de desktop.
Please add Russian language!
I really love the app and the cloud service. My only complaint is that it needs to be more similar to the desktop. I have had the desktop for years and love it, especially the newest update. Please update the app to be more seamless to the desktop version.
This is an amazing asset to my brew day and with developing recipes.
Much improved still needs something
I got this app when it first came out and I was very disappointed with the lack user friendliness. Customer service was great and returned my money. I decided to give it another try and I am very happy with the changes. BeerSmith mobile is seamlessly integrated with the desktop version and allows full recipe creation and editing on a mobile device. The cloud sharing is great. The only thing I wish this app had is a way to track batch stages, something that showed a calendar that would notify you when the stage (secondary, cold crash, carbonation) is due. Competitors have this function and it is the only thing that they do better. Great job beer smith!