Body Temperature - Calculate your temperature ranking history and charts
40 + 960
Body Temperature is a fantastic app for iPhone and Apple Watch, by which you can measure your body temperature via heart rate.
You can calculate the temperature with the Apple Watch sensors or with iPhone Camera.
The app allows you to see all data via a calendar and has several charts divided between temperatures and heart rates for better understanding and reading.
Body Temperature uses HealthKit, it connects with the Health app to sync all body temperature data and heart rate data (write and read).
For a good measurement, when you measure the temperature you should stay sit and calm, so that you have a normal heart rate, and for the best precision you can also add a reference temperature with the associate reference heart rate.
If you have got a question or something isnt working quite right, please email me.
If you enjoy using Body Temperature please take a minute to leave a nice review, thank you
Latest version Body Temperature - Calculate your temperature: 2.0
The app has been redesigned completely, both in terms of graphics that logic, by adding more information and a better user experience.
- graphics completely redesigned
- new application icon
- improved user experience, making it easy to use and customize
- now the app uses a new database, which syncs all the data with iCloud (unfortunately all the old data will be lost)
- the app now handles multiple profiles
- you can decide which profiles save data on health apps
- now the calendar shows not only the temperature, but also the heartbeat and the device you take the temperature (Apple Watch, iPhone)
- improved Graphics Manager, separating temperature from heartbeats, all managed by a temporal separation
- fixed various bugs