The company running the app is totally useless giving automated replies for the problems. The link the doctor sends cannot logon with, only way to logon is send a verification link to your mobile phone and then when you make a password it will not allow you to logon with it even though it shows correct when trying to reset it. When I contacted the company eclinical they keep sending me the same automated replies. Horrible app as it is impossible to logon, they need to fix it.
healow ranking history and charts
|16 Oct||17 Oct||19 Oct||18 Oct|
|∞ 8 + 992||∞ 3 + 5||728 + 272 3 0||776 -48 3 0|
ASO analyse healow app for iPhone and iPad
Competitors of healow application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version healow: 5.3.0
- Our updated healow app includes TeleVisits, letting you see your doctor without leaving the comfort of home. Contact your provider today for more details on how to get started.
- Weve given healow a fresh look and feel to provide a better user experience and easier navigation.
- Weve made several quality improvements to ensure healow continues to deliver the healthcare information and functionality you need.
Apps Changes History:
- 5 months ago: New App Version 5.2.3 ☛ 5.3.0
- 9 months ago: New App Version 5.2.2 ☛ 5.2.3
- 11 months ago: New App Version 5.2.1 ☛ 5.2.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 5.1.0 ☛ 5.2.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 5.0.2 ☛ 5.1.0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 5.0.1 ☛ 5.0.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 5.0.0 ☛ 5.0.1
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.2.0 ☛ 5.0.0
Continues to fail, app wont allow user to add a required security question, then gives you a "failed login" message, no link to contact for assistance
This App is extremely user friendly and VERY helpful. A lot of people are busy, but taking care of our health matters most. This App helps me keep in touch with my doctor, schedule and set reminders for my appointments and, most importantly, it helped me manage my medications. I set alarms that remind me when to take them, so I never get too consumed in my work or daily endeavors as to forget. Im very happy with this App!
Needs some work
I like this app
This app is good. I can stay connected with my doctor and keep my personal health!
This app is great for keeping track of your BP and Weight! It can use some work on your medications! It is very confusing! Also needs work on appointments!
Handy; email is crap
I really like that I can find my appointments, and my medications list. I am very dissatisfied with the email in this app. I am an I-OS user and the email just doesnt work. I tried to email my physician on numerous occasions. Her email address doesnt appear so I can only send a general message. I dislike this, so have ceased using Healow app to connect with my provider electronically. I call the office and leave a message.