Wow, was this easy and convenient! This was a million times better than making an appointment with my regular doctor for some time in the future, driving there, dealing with the waiting room, sitting on the table with the butcher paper... instead i just logged in, picked a doctor from the list and got connected in seconds.
LiveHealth Online Mobile ranking history and charts
|54 + 946|
ASO analyse LiveHealth Online Mobile app for iPhone and iPad
|1||livehealth online mobile||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of LiveHealth Online Mobile application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version LiveHealth Online Mobile: 9.5.018
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Patients that have been in a provider’s waiting room for an extended time are now given the option of transferring to a more available provider. This feature will automatically reach out to providers that might be able to see the patient sooner
• With this release, you can now edit your account information at any time in “My Account”. This includes name, date of birth, gender, address, email and phone number. Additionally, you can now edit your payment information via “Settings”
• When viewing available appointment times for a specific provider, now you can browse to different dates without leaving the provider’s profile
Apps Changes History:
- 7 months ago: New App Version 9.4.112 ☛ 9.5.018
- 8 months ago: New App Version 9.3.100 ☛ 9.4.112
- 1 year ago: New App Version 9.3.024 ☛ 9.3.100
- 1 year ago: New App Version 9.2.200 ☛ 9.3.024
- 1 year ago: New App Version 9.2.110 ☛ 9.2.200
- 1 year ago: New App Version 9.1.024 ☛ 9.2.110
- 1 year ago: New App Version 9.0.018 ☛ 9.1.024
- 1 year ago: New App Version 8.4.015 ☛ 9.0.018
- 2 years ago: New App Version 8.3.042 ☛ 8.4.015
- 2 years ago: New App Version 8.3.039 ☛ 8.3.042
That easy, huh?
Dr Vincent Marino was great
I love this app. My doctors office is 40 minutes away. I saw Dr. Marino in the convenience of my own home. Dr. Marino was very patient and instructed me on what over-the-counter medicines to use for my sinus infection in addition to calling in my anabiotic. I will definitely use this app again and hopefully Dr. Marino will be available.
I was worried it would be awkward, but my Dr. Gerri Davis was friendly, knowledgeable, and good at communicating.
This is perfect for when you know what is wrong and do not want to pay ER visit or too sick to get out of bed.
Excellent excellent experience
Easy to use, quick registration and connection, prompt customer service for insurance questions, in-network coverage, very short wait, kind and knowledgeable and comprehensive Doctor. And peace of mind! Instant and wonderful. Didnt have to brave the cold winter or the flu-ridden urgent care clinic.
After the recent snowfall with a layer of ice underneath. The only thing I want to do was go to cvs to pick up rx not brave streets to go to doctor. This app helped me out quite a bit.
Really appreciate this ap
I dont usually write reviews. I have rapid strep tests at home that I use. Tested my child and it showed positive. Dang. Downloaded this ap. Put in my credit card. 5 min I was talking to a doctor. Showed him the test. He took a look in my childs throat. Asked a number of questions. Gave me some helpful advice and 10 min later the prescription was available for me. WOW and thank you.