This app is complete trash. EVERY SINGLE TIME that I try to get on, it tells me that I am not taking any classes. I have tried everything to try to fix this. It started doing this about 3 weeks ago and before that sometimes it would work and usually it wouldn't. When it did it was beyond slow and I don't understand how an app that does almost nothing can take so much time to load. The creators of this must either be incompetent or completely careless please fix.
myHAC - Home Access Center ranking history and charts
|20 Nov||21 Nov||23 Nov||22 Nov|
|576 + 424 43 + 957||560 + 16 44 -1||806 -246 57 -13||362 + 444 27 + 30|
ASO analyse myHAC - Home Access Center app for iPhone and iPad
|1||myHAC - Home Access Center||USA||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|2||home access center||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of myHAC - Home Access Center application
|1||myHAC - Westport, CT||8|
|2||easyHAC - Home Access Center Made Easy||8|
|3||easyHAC - Westport, CT||8|
|4||Home Access Center for RRISD||1|
|8||Graded - Check your HAC grades||1|
|9||P.D. Workout-Free Ab Fitness For Weight Loss||1|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||3.29 USD|
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version myHAC - Home Access Center: 1.66
-Updated for iPhone X
-Bug fixes and improvements
Apps Changes History:
- 1 week ago: New App Version 1.65 ☛ 1.66
- 2 months ago: New App Version 1.64 ☛ 1.65
- 11 months ago: New App Version 1.63 ☛ 1.64
- New App Version 1.99 -> 0
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.62 ☛ 1.63
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.61 ☛ 1.62
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.6 ☛ 1.61
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.5 ☛ 1.6
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.4 ☛ 1.5
- 1 year ago: New App Version 1.3 ☛ 1.4
Good when it works!
This app is perfect whenever its up and running, but right now none of my grades even show up for the 2nd semester, please fix this.
This app is complete crap. I am forced to use it because theres not other choice. First of all about 80 percent of the time it tells me that I am not enrolled in any classes, and this makes it where I cant see my grades. Obviously this is not the case, as I am a 10th grader and am taking all Honors and AP classes. I need to be able to see my grades. The other 20 percent of the time, when it does work, the app takes just under a minute to load, which is an insane amount of time for an app that doesnt do much. It is helpful when it does work, but there are many, many improvements this Home Access needs to make. The way it works is unacceptable.
Great update! Its really fast at loading and significantly easier to use the the browser version. Thanks for fixing the crashes and adding logout confirmation. 10/10 would recommend
Please update as soon as possible, as the app is two dollars, it does not work. The app hardly opens (it crashes after about two seconds each time). A couple of the people I know have this app and it works for them, I am not sure what is going on with it. Please look into it.
It keeps crashing
I am sure this would be a great app if it didnt crash as soon as I turned it on. It must be a problem with ios8. Please fix!!