Love the feature where you can play music from your phone, but a little laggy.
Estimation application downloads and cost> 316.58k
Monthly downloads~ $ 129.51k
Estimation App Cost
Roku ranking history and charts
|16 Oct||17 Oct||19 Oct||18 Oct|
|222 + 778 18 + 982||269 -47 19 -1||304 -35 20 -1||288 + 16 21 -1|
ASO analyse Roku app for iPhone and iPad
|1||roku 3 remote||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|6||roku remote control||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|7||roku mobile app||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|10||roku 2 remote||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|13||remote for roku||1|
|16||roku media player||1||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|17||roku tv app||2||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|20||roku tv remote||3||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|21||roku remote free||4||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|22||roku remote app||4||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|35||hulu free app||9||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|42||free tv player||19||⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of Roku application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version Roku: 4.1.1
Roku mobile app v.4.1.1 includes updates to support new features of Roku OS 8 for Roku streaming players and Roku TV™ models. Roku OS 8 will begin rolling out to Roku players in early October, and Roku TV models beginning in November. Your Roku device must have Roku OS 8 to access these features in the mobile app.
Key Roku OS 8 Features on Mobile
Mobile Private Listening for antenna TV (Roku TV only)
Mobile Private Listening now works when you’re viewing free local broadcast TV via an HDTV antenna connected to your Roku TV. This feature previously worked only when viewing streaming entertainment.
* Mobile Private Listening will not work with analog antenna broadcast TV.
Antenna TV now included in Roku Search results (US Roku TVs only)
If you have an HDTV antenna connected to your Roku TV, Roku Search now includes results for free local broadcast TV listings in addition to streaming options. Just enter your search term using the in-app keyboard and Roku Search shows you if the movie or show is available to watch on local broadcast TV.
* You must have an HDTV antenna connected to your Roku TV to see local broadcast TV results in Roku Search, and results will appear only for those channels your HDTV antenna received during the channel scan. Search results will not appear for news or sports programming.
New voice features and enhancements (US only)
If you own a Roku TV, controlling your TV is even more convenient with new voice controls for switching inputs, tuning to free local broadcast channels and more. Just tap the microphone icon and speak commands such as “tune to NBC” or “switch to HDMI 1” to control your Roku TV with ease.
In addition, our voice search feature for Roku streaming players and Roku TVs now includes natural language understanding to allow you to search for movies, shows, actors or directors, or even launch streaming channels, in a more conversational tone. For example, you can say things like “Show me movies with Tom Hanks,” “Launch Hulu,” or even more detailed searches such as “Show me comedies with Will Ferrell.”
* You must have an HDTV antenna connected to your Roku TV to use voice commands to tune to a specific local broadcast channel. Additionally, voice commands do not support TV inputs that have been assigned a custom name.
Apps Changes History:
- 1 week ago: New App Version 4.1.0 ☛ 4.1.1
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 4.0.9 ☛ 4.1.0
- 3 months ago: New App Version 4.0.7 ☛ 4.0.9
- 3 months ago: New App Version 4.0.6 ☛ 4.0.7
- 4 months ago: New App Version 4.0.5 ☛ 4.0.6
- 4 months ago: New App Version 4.0.4 ☛ 4.0.5
- 6 months ago: New App Version 4.0.3 ☛ 4.0.4
- 7 months ago: New App Version 4.0.2 ☛ 4.0.3
- 8 months ago: New App Version 4.0.1 ☛ 4.0.2
- 8 months ago: New App Version 4.0.0 ☛ 4.0.1
App doesnt work at all
It was mentioned you could use your headphones with the app to watch your movies without disturbing others - but you cant.
Not bad, could be better
Roku is good for Netflix, or looking at photos, but needs either a screen mirroring option, or some other way to play videos/movies from a phome.
It would be nice if it would work! Since getting the app I was able to use it twice! It always says cant connect to my device. Useless app. Dont waste your time.
This roku sucks , garbage
You should be able to type with ur phone or device