The app says I have to update to continue but then App Store says it's not available in the US store! Have to get boarding pass through website instead
Estimation application downloads and cost> 181.04k
Monthly downloads~ $ 74.06k
Estimation App Cost
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Southwest Airlines: 4.8.2
• Our homepage got an upgrade! We’ve consolidated the Offers and Manage Trips tab for a more seamless experience.
• For the first time ever, you can save you contact method in-app. Express check out never felt so good!
• Hotel booking is back! You can now book and manage your hotel reservations straight from the navigation drawer.
• Updates also include bug fixes and performance improvements.
Apps Changes History:
- 20 hours ago: New App Version 4.7.1 ☛ 4.8.2
- 1 month ago: New App Version 4.6.2 ☛ 4.7.1
- 2 months ago: New App Version 4.5.1 ☛ 4.6.2
- 2 months ago: New App Version 4.4.0 ☛ 4.5.1
- 4 months ago: New App Version 4.3.2 ☛ 4.4.0
- 5 months ago: New App Version 4.2.1 ☛ 4.3.2
- 6 months ago: New App Version 4.1.4 ☛ 4.2.1
- 6 months ago: New App Version 3.12.4 ☛ 4.1.4
- 7 months ago: New App Version 3.11.2 ☛ 3.12.4
- 9 months ago: New App Version 3.10.5 ☛ 3.11.2
Absolutely not working with new iOS upgrade. Dont even bother the call for customer service. They are useless too. So sad.
Faster updates please
Please make more frequent updates. I like this able when I fly alone, but I dont understand why it cant support group trips... Wasting so much paper making groups print their boarding passes.
With this app I can check in for flights earlier, access my e-boarding pass quicker, manage booked flights conveniently, and search for new flights easily. I never had a problem getting a decent spot in the boarding line, and never have to worry about losing my boarding pass. The southwest app keeps all of my flight info conveniently up to date (as much as an app can), and the rest is up to me!
Helpful and functional
As a frequent business traveler, I use the app all the time. My only complaint is not being able to change SWABIZ flights booked through my company travel site on the app, always having to call is a pain sometimes. Aside from that, Ive never had any functional issues with the app. Checking in, gate changes, pre-check status, etc. all work every time I use it.
The boarding pass doesn't update at the airport. I save my boarding pass to my wallet. When I get to the airport I have to delete it and go to the app to add an update pass with the gate referenced in it. It should update as soon as I get to the airport and notify me what gate I need to go to!!!!!!
Doesnt work on latest iOS
Doesnt work on latest ios