Vanido: Learn to sing ranking history and charts
|21 Sep||22 Sep||20 Sep|
|479 + 521||
475 + 4
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74,
Versions and releases
Latest version Vanido: Learn to sing: 0.5.2
- Sing FREE short samples for all songs.
- Now you can disconnect your Spotify account from the settings.
Send bug reports and your suggestions at [email protected] or tweet to us @VanidoApp. Were always listening.
Apps Changes History:
- 2 days ago: New App Version 0.5.1 ☛ 0.5.2
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 0.5.0 ☛ 0.5.1
- 4 weeks ago: New App Version 0.4.3 ☛ 0.5.0
- 1 month ago: New App Version 0.4.2 ☛ 0.4.3
- 1 month ago: New App Version 0.4.1 ☛ 0.4.2
- 2 months ago: New App Version 0.4.0 ☛ 0.4.1
- 3 months ago: New App Version 0.3.4 ☛ 0.4.0
- 4 months ago: New App Version 0.3.3 ☛ 0.3.4
- 5 months ago: New App Version 0.3.2 ☛ 0.3.3
- 5 months ago: New App Version 0.3.1 ☛ 0.3.2
Works OK without headphones, but the mic picks up the piano notes as me singing and gives inaccurate results. --No matter what I try, I cant get the app to work with headphones/earphones.. --
Ok but could be better
I like the exercises but am frustrated I cant go back to a prior day. Also, when you practice the song, there is no feedback as to whether you are in tune or any way to tell if you are improving. (The recording indicator only seems to indicate volume). And Id rather pay for the app than pay Spotify.
"Failed to download exercise" help, please! Whats wrong?! iPhone 5 Russia
Seriously. Helps the tone deaf.
Vanido is great!
Super app for beginners, really helps you get started by small exercises. ??
Good for Beginners
This app provides vocal exercises designed to improve pitch. I have no vocal experience. After a couple of weeks using the app on/off theres been noticable improvement. I dont expect this app to make me a good singer, but it is helping me improve my pitch, which is a small but important part of singing.