It comes handy !
Swiftly: Real-Time Transit App ranking history and charts
|15 Oct||16 Oct||17 Oct||18 Oct|
|447 + 553||672 -225||361 + 311||304 + 57|
ASO analyse Swiftly: Real-Time Transit App app for iPhone and iPad
|6||transit real time||5||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|13||the transit app||9||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|14||transit app, inc.||11||⭐️⭐️|
Competitors of Swiftly: Real-Time Transit App application
Available in countries
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version Swiftly: Real-Time Transit App: 1.17.0
Two key improvements:
- Trip duration estimates now better incorporate real-time information
- The UI now indicates when predictions are based on scheduled rather than real-time data. Our goal is to provide the most-accurate transit information, but the reality is that is not always possible, such as when there are issues with the location hardware on vehicles. If we are unable to provide predictions based on real-time information, we now indicate this by adding a clock icon next to the prediction and hiding the to-the-second countdown
Apps Changes History:
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.14.0 ☛ 1.17.0
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.11.0 ☛ 1.14.0
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.10.0 ☛ 1.11.0
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.8.2 ☛ 1.10.0
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.7.0 ☛ 1.8.2
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.6.2 ☛ 1.7.0
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.5.0 ☛ 1.6.2
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.4.0 ☛ 1.5.0
- 2 years ago: New App Version 1.2.0 ☛ 1.4.0
Outstanding. Now the extras.
Hey! Im a portlander and use the TriMet system. I use the app all the time for the best arrival times. To improve I might like a detail style page that would have the bus number etc. I love youre app and I know you can head in the right direction, and I know that can be implemented as other apps or sites such as rosecitytransit.org have it, and use the same TriMet data. Im really excited to use the app in the best way.
So easy to use!
Thanks for taking the guess work and failures out of commute options.
Great real time to-go and on the -go.
Great Transportation App...
A+! Live in the SF Bay Area & this app is the best one Ive come across in supplying info on BART & getting around. Please keep it going & free. Thanks
Much better than any other app
I love this bus app it tells me exactly what I need to get to work and home