This app is great for organizing your prayer life. It allows you to add prayer requests in groups. It comes also with a large list of motivational scriptures, which encourage meditation and prayer. All in all a very helpful app!
ASO analyse Prayer Prompter - Christian Prayer App app for iPhone and iPad
|1||time management app||3||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️|
|13||free meditation apps||18||⭐️⭐️|
|16||prayer times .||20|
|17||prayer times pro||20|
Competitors of Prayer Prompter - Christian Prayer App application
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesiPhone4, iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX,
Versions and releases
Latest version Prayer Prompter - Christian Prayer App: 2.5.3
1) Prayer Prompter’s Dropbox Backup and Restore feature has been updated to use the new Dropbox API version 2. As a result, you will probably need to login to your Dropbox account the first time you use Backup and Restore. Dropbox says “The Dropbox API v2 helps your app better integrate with Dropbox. We will be turning off API v1 on 6/28/2017.”
2) Prayer Prompter is dropping support for iOS 8. While we would like to maintain backward compatibility for earlier versions such as iOS 8, the work involved in doing so is more that we are currently able to handle. This means if you have an Apple device that is not running at least iOS 9 or iOS 10, you will not be able to update it to this latest version of Prayer Prompter and the Dropbox Backup and Restore feature will stop working on that device after 6/28/2017.
If you decide to get a newer device after June 28, 2017 that is capable of running iOS 9 or later and do not have a current Dropbox backup of your Prayer Prompter content, you can still restore everything from your old device by using iTunes "Manual Backup and Restore" feature. (In other words, you must backup your old device manually in iTunes so that you can restore it manually to your new device.) Then update Prayer Prompter to the latest App Store version to get Dropbox Backup and Restore capability. If you have any doubts about doing this yourself, take your old and new device to the Apple Store and they will do this for free.
Written reviews and the star rating help potential new users decide whether to get an app or not, so if you like Prayer Prompter and want to help others find it, the best way to do that is to write a review describing why you like Prayer Prompter and select a number of stars from 1 to 5. If you have written a review in the past, please update it or just repost it for this new version. Thanks!
Apps Changes History:
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.5.2 ☛ 2.5.3
- 1 year ago: New App Version 2.5.1 ☛ 2.5.2
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.3.1 ☛ 2.5.1
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.3.0 ☛ 2.3.1
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.2.3 ☛ 2.3.0
A Great App to Organize Your Prayer Life
Great App for Youth Group
Todays youth often struggle in their talks with Jesus. This app is a great starting place for teaching them how to begin their meditations!!!!
Simple and straightforward t
A tool for recording your prayers it helps one ensure a balanced prayer life
I could see in a few weeks the Lords interventions and answers to my prayers.
Just Love It!
It is due for an update, but is still the best of the best.
Great app!! Love it so much! Definitely gonna recommend it!!
Great app, no iCloud sync/b.u. between iPad iPhone iCloud
Great app, really like it, but lost all my stuff when I went from a 5s to 6s phone. Argh. Nothing was in the iCloud. Going to another app because I want back up and being able to see it on my iPad (big screen) when at home. Has really good features. Too bad no iCloud.